Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,915 members, 7,838,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram (22958 Views)

Ikoyigate: EFCC Made Big Mistake – Dr Ona Ekhomu / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / Terror Attack Imminent In SW-NOA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Nicepoker(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pascal181:
Islam! Wat do u want?
they want pissssss.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by ndcide(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
When one okoro was reported to have said similar thing, some folks attacked him. What's the difference really.

Should it happen, the world should hold buhari responsible.
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by just2endowed: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
voltron:
An Attack in populated areas as well as wealthy suburbs has been a longtime coming in LAGOS.

Yes,, there is barely enough Security Personnel to police Shoprite Ikeja talk less of the rest of Lagos. Citizens are far more confident in employing God's Protective Services and blindly ignoring the realities of Life than using their sense of reasoning to adapt to the environment to save lives.

1: Who is checking how much vehicular and human traffic enter Lagos daily - do we know the numbers
2: Where are the most populated and likely areas a Terrorists will find as a soft-spot in Lagos
3: It is Christmas Season, arguably the most insecure period of the year in LAGOS, what capacity and emergency plans have been hatched by LASG
4: Clubs will be chock-full, Churches, Malls, School Events, EXPERIENCE 10, Laughterfest, Music/Movie and Beauty Awards, Christmas Parties, Nigerians in diaspora returning home, Bus-parks brimming with Travelers etc There are just too many unsecured soft-targets sitting for the picking
5: Sensitization and Awareness initiatives by Muslim Scholars and MOGs are less talked about or even mentioned in places of worship
6: The print and broadcast media are interested in Forbes Millionaires and LindaIkeji's bedroom or the Resurrection of Audu than Insecurity Gaps
7: 3rd Mainland in peak traffic is easily a juicy target - WHO IS LOOKING ANYWAY?
8: Fuel Stations are packed full with Lagosians looking for FUEL, how are you sure one of the cars is not loaded with IEDs waiting to get close enough.

AMBODE.. if FG cannot offer you assistance.. please look-inwards like your predecessor did. create agencies and engage the public with meaningful discourse on how best to Report Suspicious activity and what to do in the event of an Attack.. BH attacks continue to happen in areas where there is heavy military presence 24/7.. what do you think will happen to LAGOS when Security Agencies are protecting Politicians, Begging for change at illegal traffic stops, arresting prostitutes and organizing BLACK Market fuel sales and Petrol Station Protection Services.

sorry bro,, ambode is not reading any of this as he cannot build agencies. though well said
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by viktor01(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
*speaking hausa* tor mun ji, zanje in gayawa shekau cewa ga abin da kace.
End times attacks warning.
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Have they not been attacking?
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by lastpage: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Akbee:
This is no new nor sensitive information
1.We have had several Isis styled attacks in this country.
2.Isis attack in France did not record the number of casualty like some of Boko Haram's attacks in some parts of the country. Infact, some of their attacks make the one that took place in France a mere child's play.
3.Boko Haram is an extension of Isis as it was once pledged allegiance to the terrorist group.This was merely a formal declaration reason being that they were alredy working together.
Nevertheless, the war against terrorism should be taken to the level.

Thank you jare!

I thought he had "something new and spectacular" to say......... apart from what he heard on CNN and FAUX News!

How can any sensible person say an attack is "imminent" .... in a country where Boko haram attacks at least once every week?

Anyway, he is "advertising" he needs to be consulted
! grin grin undecided undecided undecided
....by non-entity like himself

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Kingbilo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
What will ISIS do that boko haram has not done undecided
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Which attack will be more than the daily carnage by boko haram?
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Kennydoc(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]Has anyone noticed that many states in Nigeria are bigger than all the South East states combined (Abia, Anambra,Ebonyi,Enugu,Imo)? [/size]

And what has that got to do with anything?

Singapore has a total area of 647km², compared with Nigeria's area of 923,768km². It means Nigeria is 1427 times larger than Singapore.
But considering the economy, Nigeria's GDP per capita is a meagre $2,940 or so, while Singapore's GDP per capita is a whooping $55,500. It then means that the economy of Singapore is about 19 times better than that of Nigeria.

Kogi state is about 5 - 6 times larger than Anambra State, but is much poorer in all ramifications. Same applies to other large states like Niger, Yobe, Taraba, Adamawa which are all over 5 times larger than Anambra, but are all poorer and much less advanced.

My question to you now is, what has landmass got to do with development?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Panter215: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/isis-attack-imminent-expert-warns/

what has been happening since? Is there any other thing more than there current bombing and killing. Will ISIL make the bomb hotter and kill more number. Do not scare us, there is nothing more this crazy Boko boys can do to us again. They can all go and die.
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by princejayboss: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keneking:

Do i have to read your comment to show your stupidity undecided

You just did and certainly showed that you are a moronic being
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Omijie8(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na wa o.......we go dey crash(sleep) with our two eyes open now o.....Shwo
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by WETINUSABI: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
even Ibadan city alone is bigger than the entire Igbo land tongue tongue tongue

CACAWA:
[size=18pt]Has anyone noticed that many states in Nigeria are bigger than all the South East states combined (Abia, Anambra,Ebonyi,Enugu,Imo)? [/size]

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by giztzone(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
There are some of the tips i can suggest to you if you want to grow your brain ability
1. Exercise regularly

Well I tell you this is my favorite part, it has help me to fight depression, Well It’s been proven that regular exercise helps to increase brain function and enhances neurogenesis. What I’m trying to say is that every time you exercise you are creating new brain cells! So Get off your comfort zone and get moving! Your brain will appreciate you for that.
2. Do something new

Well this tips was suppose to be for Jambite but i tell you any body that wants to grow in life needs to do something new so When you experience something ‘new’ you actually ‘stimulate’ your brain! Stop doing the same old stuff over and over again, you won’t die if you try something new. So I tell you the only way to change the structure of your brain is to do something new. This creates new neural pathways, increasing your intelligence. You could take a new route to work, try a new recipe for dinner, or even a new form of exercise. So just try it and see how this works. – Wink!
3. Train your memory

Well in this part i would like you to make use of your brain more, what do I mean, instead of using calculated to sum, multiply and add, please use your BRAIN because I tell you your brain WORTH more than you think. How often do you hear people say “I wish I had a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory!’ Yet no-one does anything about this! If you discipline yourself to memorize phone numbers and other important numbers (Insurance, credit card, driving license) you will start to see a marked improvement in your memory. – TRY THIS IT WORK
4. Be curious

Instead of taking everything in as you are told try and ask questions like why, how, when who did it and the rest, get into the habit of By being ‘curious’ and questioning everything, you impose your brain to been innovate & create new ideas.
5. Think positive

Having the I can mentality will help you to be the best you wish to be, in your studies and your life generally. Stress & anxiety kill existing brain Cells and also stop new cells from being created. Research has shown that positive thinking, especially in the future tense, speeds up the creation of cells and dramatically reduces stress & anxiety. Please as my reader i will advice you not to dwell in your past or have the i can’t mentality. Don’t fail yourself before you see your result.
...............................Use the link below to read the rest Tips

Source: http://scholars.com.ng/2015/11/tips-on-how-you-can-develop-your-brain-to-be-able-understand-anything-you-read.html
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Behead Buhari and his supporters! tongue
Kingbilo:
What will ISIS do that boko haram has not done undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why don't you create a thread undecided
giztzone:

There are some of the tips i can suggest to you if you want to grow your brain ability
1. Exercise regularly

Well I tell you this is my favorite part, it has help me to fight depression, Well It’s been proven that regular exercise helps to increase brain function and enhances neurogenesis. What I’m trying to say is that every time you exercise you are creating new brain cells! So Get off your comfort zone and get moving! Your brain will appreciate you for that.
2. Do something new

Well this tips was suppose to be for Jambite but i tell you any body that wants to grow in life needs to do something new so When you experience something ‘new’ you actually ‘stimulate’ your brain! Stop doing the same old stuff over and over again, you won’t die if you try something new. So I tell you the only way to change the structure of your brain is to do something new. This creates new neural pathways, increasing your intelligence. You could take a new route to work, try a new recipe for dinner, or even a new form of exercise. So just try it and see how this works. – Wink!
3. Train your memory

Well in this part i would like you to make use of your brain more, what do I mean, instead of using calculated to sum, multiply and add, please use your BRAIN because I tell you your brain WORTH more than you think. How often do you hear people say “I wish I had a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory!’ Yet no-one does anything about this! If you discipline yourself to memorize phone numbers and other important numbers (Insurance, credit card, driving license) you will start to see a marked improvement in your memory. – TRY THIS IT WORK
4. Be curious

Instead of taking everything in as you are told try and ask questions like why, how, when who did it and the rest, get into the habit of By being ‘curious’ and questioning everything, you impose your brain to been innovate & create new ideas.
5. Think positive

Having the I can mentality will help you to be the best you wish to be, in your studies and your life generally. Stress & anxiety kill existing brain Cells and also stop new cells from being created. Research has shown that positive thinking, especially in the future tense, speeds up the creation of cells and dramatically reduces stress & anxiety. Please as my reader i will advice you not to dwell in your past or have the i can’t mentality. Don’t fail yourself before you see your result.
...............................Use the link below to read the rest Tips

Source: http://scholars.com.ng/2015/11/tips-on-how-you-can-develop-your-brain-to-be-able-understand-anything-you-read.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by tonychristopher: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is just one reason I am sympathetic to Biafra

A country that has only Christian ...then they will ban islam fully just like Japan

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by omoluka: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mufasa27:
We need a man like Putin here in Nigeria.....
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Tedassie(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
As a security expert, I will advise FG to see what could be done about this Year EXPERIENCE happening at Onikan nxt month..

Such gathering will be a target for ISIS..

Signed;
Prophet Ogwu gwu Oge Onye Uwa Mmebi..

Pastor Paul Adefarasin(of House on the Rock,Lekki)&his team,will fortify security to the max like he's been doing over the years...
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by ginggerxy: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
CACAWA:

what has it got to do with eminent ISIS attack
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by rajeto: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is a bad news,but Gen.COAS have been boasting that boko haram have been over ran,Sambisa forest is empty from boko Harams?Is the situation getting worse?before may 29th the terrorist activities have been restricted to Sambisa forest,Bagga and Chad,Cameroon boundaries,how come they are even bombing in Maiduguri,kano now?something is fishy with this report that not even boko haram again,but ISIL threat.
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by emmy3k(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:
Yahweh will help Nigerians. About time he showed he is a god. Lets calculate the amount of tithes and offering he has collected so far. That's enough for 2000 years of divine security right? Unless he scammed us sad sad
guy u better b careful about ur choice of word
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by tonychristopher: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
CACAWA:

The way many states in middle East is bigger than Israel

You might have a big landmass but with small brain cells

That's is the anology
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by Tedassie(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
TheMascot:
Seriously this man is making sense... But Nigerian emergency help lines are too long.. Can't we have something like 904 or 365 or 101..instead of 08066655544 before you type that one 2016 don reach na
That's one of the issues he highlighted.The so-called emergency&rescue services should implement these short codes that are synchronized btw one service unit&another...(whereby any digit dialled randomly can link you to any specified unit).In essence,there shd be interconnectivity btw the fireservice,policeforce,accident&emergency whatever&so on for them to be more efficient in the discharge of their duties.

Dunno,if i'm making any sense

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by noleon22(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
From what we normally hear from here attacks by Boko Haram is a weekly occurence in Nigeria! Must it take an attack on the western soil before the security experts starts to suggest some useless measures to checkmate that of the African cases?
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by HastaCuando(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
No information is a waste. Government should act now. God will keep us safe.

https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students
Re: Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram by FRANKOXY(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Our aviation industries should sit up and be more sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market / Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.