Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? (1427 Views)

Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
I have noticed for some time now how they wish bad on anyone who's against their approach, wish ill on the country, and applaud the corrupt. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that it's an Igbo thing, but no, it's not.... it's an IPOB thing, a conglomerate of hate.

But why are they like that to begin with?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by raywise17(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is dat ur status on nairaland
Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by chaberry(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:
I have noticed for some time now how they wish bad on anyone who's against their approach, wish ill on the country, and applaud the corrupt. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that it's an Igbo thing, but no, it's not.... it's an IPOB thing, a conglomerate of hate.

How did you come to this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by kestolove95(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Has devil wants anytin good for people?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by ragiluhivo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Because Nigerians hate to be told the truth. Mention anything that IPOB has said about Nigeria and Nigerians that is not true

10 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
chaberry:
How did you come to this conclusion?
You can tell by how they rejoice at every bad news concerning the nation even here on nairaland. They call out people for being against their use of foul language and the sort. I'm surprised that you need be told in what way, have you not been on nl the whole time?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by chaberry(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:

You can tell by how they rejoice at every bad news concerning the nation even here on nairaland. They call out people for being against their use of foul language and the sort. I'm surprised that you need be told in what way, have you not been on nl the whole time?
Well, that's also the way APC apologists rejoice when things went awry during GEJ tenure

8 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Kestolovee95(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Has devil wants anytin good for people?

abookee unemployable "graduate", see your english, later you'll chant sai buhari and ask for 5,000. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by basilo101: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
U hate them, they hate u back, u start complaining

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by TheEclectic: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:

Fuulish question from a Fuulish thinking fellow

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Kyase(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:

Have you ever wondered why they call them "children of hate"?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Warlord3000(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Quite disturbing and baffling really

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kyase:

Have you ever wondered why they call them "children of hate"?
Lol. Now I see why.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Kyase(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:

Lol. Now I see why.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Ballmer: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
For me if Igbo think they can hate they should know other tribes can hate even harder. How I wish every Nigeria could be filled with my kind Of virulent venom for them so they understand no one will negotiate or dialogue with them based on their threat or show of nonsensical chest beating.

This is why am excited about Buhari being the president. The entire Igbo race can keep making noise n protesting I know PMB will be ready to finished then the way he did during the Biafran war when push come to shove. More death to every hating Igbo. God punish anybody that preach or advice igbo should stop spreading hate. Amadioha destroy any Igbo That quote me to say trash.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by obailala(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:

It's actually a very disturbing development; the rate at which they wish destruction and pestilence upon Nigeria is frightening.

Some days back, I saw a video posted on facebook about an ambush on some soldiers; probably some Congolese or Cameroonian soldiers (cos they inaudibly spoke in French). One of the soldiers was weeping uncontrollably over the dead bodies of some of his colleagues even while his other colleagues were trying to pull him away. The poster of the video erroneously assumed it to be Nigerian soldiers and shared the video with a comment wondering what could make a soldier cry so uncontrollably like a baby. The cringe inducing comments that followed the video gave me the shock of my life.

Comments from IPOB sympathisers and members (identified by their signature Biafran flag or picture of NK) all followed a similar pattern, they all expressed joy and excitement at the continuous killing of the 'Zoo' soldiers. They actually prayed for more of the decimation of the 'Zoo' soldiers by Boko Haram and advised Igbos in the military to withdraw and return home. I couldn't just fathom how normal humans could be so brainwashed and indoctrinated to be so diabolically insensitive and senseless. As a matter of fact, I see no difference between the IPOB zombies and boko haram, its only a matter of time before their devilry begins to manifest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:
It's actually a very disturbing development; the rate at which they wish destruction and pestilence upon Nigeria is frightening.

Some days back, I saw a video posted on facebook about an ambush on some soldiers; probably some Congolese or Cameroonian soldiers (cos they inaudibly spoke in French). One of the soldiers was weeping uncontrollably over the dead bodies of some of his colleagues even while his other colleagues were trying to pull him away. The poster of the video erroneously assumed it to be Nigerian soldiers and shared the video with a comment wondering what could make a soldier cry so uncontrollably like a baby. The cringe inducing comments that followed the video gave me the shock of my life.

Comments from IPOB sympathisers and members (identified by their signature Biafran flag or picture of NK) all followed a similar pattern, they all expressed joy and excitement at the continuous killing of the 'Zoo' soldiers. They actually prayed for more of the decimation of the 'Zoo' soldiers by Boko Haram and advised Igbos in the military to withdraw and return home. I couldn't just fathom how normal humans could be so brainwashed and indoctrinated to be so diabolically insensitive and senseless. As a matter of fact, I see no difference between the IPOB zombies and boko haram, its only a matter of time before their devilry begins to manifest.

You've said it all, brother. You're one of the many good Igbos with good intentions out there. For me, I have never known the Igbos to be this much hateful, so I found it a bit surprising at first, but I'm used to them now. It's crazy how brainwashing can turn a man against even his own.
It's a good thing that Nigerians are telling them apart from other well meaning Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
chaberry:
Well, that's also the way APC apologists rejoice when things went awry during GEJ tenure
With ur quote,it shows the Ipob tin is a pdp affair.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by LoveMachine(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:

It's sad because they hijacked another man's organization. IPOB is supposed to be nonviolent but these new guys have been fed hate. My people have lost their minds. Anyone who has a differing view is showered with hate. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been called an efulefu.

www.informationng.com/2015/11/presumed-ipob-founder-justice-eze-ozobu-denounces-radio-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-as-igbo-mandate-congress-ohanaeze-seeks-release-of-protesters.html

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Yujin(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol. You guys can keep on acting. Your cards are already up. When you guys support the killing of innocent and peaceful protesting youth where were your consciences? Oh you think you have the monopoly of wishing us evil and lying against us right? Among the six things God Almighty detests, one of them is the stirring of dissension among brothers. You guys have been doing this for long and actually have caused division within our ranks but thank God for the vigilance of some of us who saw you for who you really are. We then exposed you and our unity blossomed once again. We have no problem with good people who reason like humans. When we say we don't want to be Nigerians anymore wouldn't it be wise to dialogue with us to settle the issue amicably? But here are you equating us to boko haram who slaughter people wantonly. It shows the level of your insincerity. If you love us we can't hate you. Support our course and push for a referendum. However if you hate us then we will hate you too. When your Oba threaten to throw our people into the lagoon did you caution him? You all cheered him with glee. We have continuously seen your mockery of our people and homeland. Enough is enough. At present we are calling for a referendum and the release of Nnamdi Kanu. What do you have to say about that? I'm waiting for your responses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by demielvis: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:
I have noticed for some time now how they wish bad on anyone who wish ill on the country. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that it's an Igbo thing, but no, it's not.... it's an IPOB thing, a conglomerate of hate.
You finanlly agreed that IPOB and Biafra is not an igbo thing.Lol

Well how did you feel when the police shot and killed UNARMED and NON VIOLENT protesters?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
SupremeCommanda:

That was how the suffercated tribe n northerners were happy wen same happened in GEJs regime.

Please shut up

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by raymexx: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Ballmer:
For me if Igbo think they can hate they should know other tribes can hate even harder. How I wish every Nigeria could be filled with my kind Of virulent venom for them so they understand no one will negotiate or dialogue with them based on their threat or show of nonsensical chest beating.

This is why am excited about Buhari being the president. The entire Igbo race can keep making noise n protesting I know PMB will be ready to finished then the way he did during the Biafran war when push come to shove. More death to every hating Igbo. God punish anybody that preach or advice igbo should stop spreading hate. Amadioha destroy any Igbo That quote me to say trash.
so where is d Buhari now if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by raymexx: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2017

You've said it all, brother. You're one of the many good Igbos with good intentions out there. For me, I have never known the Igbos to be this much hateful, so I found it a bit surprising at first, but I'm used to them now. It's crazy how brainwashing can turn a man against even his own.
It's a good thing that Nigerians are telling them apart from other well meaning Igbos.
u are calling them well meaning Igbos because they are not standing up for de truth. Hw d u feel watching ur brothers and sister being killed in cold blood and nothing is done abt it. Igbo are highly Hated in Nigeria, but ironicaly they are d only tribe in Nigeria dat has contributed greatly to d unity of Nigeria. D evidence are all there

1 Like

Re: Why Are The IPOB Igbos So Hateful And Wish Bad On Everyone Else? by mightyhazell: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Ballmer:

how far?

U still excited about buhari being president....just so u see ur evil wish meted on igbos? cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Faleke Raises Alarm Over Announcement As Deputy Governor - Channels Television / Names Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Since 1999 With Names Of Depositors / Caption This Photo Of Buhari,Bola Tinubu And Governor Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.