Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? (2925 Views)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? by theshaderoom: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Veteran Nollywood actress Ayo Mogaji in an interview with Telegraph said she was never married to Jibola Dabo but they had a child together

According to her,

“Jibola was only my boyfriend, though we had a baby together before I got married. We never got married to each other. I’m married to a British Psychotherapist named Dr. Victor Ayodele Oduleye,”

Source:http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/11/did-you-know-that-actress-ayo-mogaji.html?m=1

Re: Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? by bronzegoddess(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
No be today "baby-mamarism" start.
Re: Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? by Princeakin4u: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good day. I have an important information for you.Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!
There are several products for prevention and………………….

Bell Stop Smoking Help

Highlights:
Effective help with withdrawal symptoms and cleansing.
Helps with nicotine craving symptoms.
Aids in flushing nicotine out of the blood, as well as 127 chemicals from the tobacco.
Helps cleanse the lungs.
Increases the probability of quitting.TESTIMONIALS

Stop Smoking Help takes the edge away when going through nicotine withdrawal.
I lost my desire for cigarettes within 5 days. This product is a must for anyone who has declared war against cigarettes. I tried the gum and the patch, but was unsuccessful. I am truly amazed at the efficiency of this natural product. Susan Dubois, 62, Vancouver BC.

Susan Dubois, 62, Vancouver BC. Nicotine cravings were fewer and manageable!
I’ve tried quitting smoking a few times. The Patch, gums, and inhalers didn’t do it. I didn’t enjoy smoking anymore. I just did it because of habit and nicotine cravings. Bell Stop Smoking Help finally did it. Thank you for making a product that makes quitting smoking a reality and not just a dream.After 50 years of smoking, cigarettes cravings are gone!
For the last 8 years, I tried to quit smoking and used all the stop smoking aids and they were of no help to me. Since I tried Bell Stop Smoking Help, my cravings are gone and only the habit of holding a cigarette is still there. It is unbelievable and I wish I had heard about this product before. Thank you very much!

Gail Elder, 70, Guelph, ON Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

To order call Akin now 08051400850 07031998888
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

bronzegoddess:
No be today "baby-mamarism" start.
Re: Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? by Came: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
I love Ayo for her bluntness , she no send anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Gushes Over His South American Girlfriend Cleavage Baring Photos / Chinese Man Grows His Fingernails For 21-years. See Photo / Desmond Elliot Turns Bus Driver, Gives Surulere Students A Ride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.