Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti (19681 Views)

World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / Feyisetan Fayose Distributes Delivery Kits To Pregnant Women (Photos) / EFCC To Invite Feyisetan Fayose, Wife Of Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by abbysa: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmmm
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
wendixx:
Nice Job. This is the kind of thing any responsible government is expected to provide for the citizenry.

By the way, it shouldn't be news. It should be the entitlement of every pregnant Nigerian woman.

Really?

A responsible government should first provide proper hospitals and maternity homes to help curb the high rate of infant mortality in pregnant women.

Also create jobs for the people so they don't have to depend on such meagre largesse.

1 tin of milk.. how many hours would it last a baby? angry

After e finish, dem go see another one again? Or they have to wait until Ma Fayose feels like acting for the camera.

I have lived in countries where responsible governance is practiced and I have never witnessed this level of fuckery before.

Thanks..
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
she dey vex dey distribute these materials abi dem force her to do am grin
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by cruzita(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
ewwwwww so sweet wish i was expecting so that I go collect my share.no offiense
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by yyeanqah(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by IyamuBenedict(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Continue your great work madam.... Don't mind haters
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Seunaj05(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fayose Fayose Fayose!!! Ride on. Fayose 2023
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Pascal181: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
bulldoza:
Rubbish!

Steals billions and gives few thousands out in the name of so-called charity
THIEVESSSSSSSSSSS undecided

May all our corrupt leaders DIE LIKE PRINCE AUDU angry
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Bollinger(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
neolboy:
Ekiti state are the only state enjoying their Governor benevolent

Ekiti state is the only state where there exists the highest number of illiterates and unenlightened. If they were enlightened, they would see past the ruse by Fayose and his family. Some people just like suffer sha.
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by itsfarnas(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol. Awoof couple. They know naija politics die. Trick and distract them with gifts and they'll forget the lack of infrastructure and electricity in the state.
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by bukster(f): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's not good for babies and their mothers to be drinking powdered milk. What would happen is that their babies would become addicted to it and no longer accept the milk from their own mother and the mothers will have to continue to buy the powdered milk. If they can't afford it then their babies won't haveanything to eat.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ekiti governor's wife was sponsored by a milk company to increase the sales of powdered milk.
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by wendixx(f): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

Really?

A responsible government should first provide proper hospitals and maternity homes to help curb the high rate of infant mortality in pregnant women.

Also create jobs for the people so they don't have to depend on such meagre largesse.

1 tin of milk.. how many hours would it last a baby? angry

After e finish, dem go see another one again? Or they have to wait until Ma Fayose feels like acting for the camera.

I have lived in countries where responsible governance is practiced and I have never witnessed this level of fuckery before.

Thanks..

Oga, we are on the same page jare. I just summarized the English. All these things they are doing is just drama. They all really need to get to serious work with sustainable projects.

As they say, Half bread is better than puff puff shaa.

By the way, I strongly think you are okijajuju. Have watched you keenly for years now cheesy wink
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
wendixx:

Oga, we are on the same page jare. I just summarized the English. All these things they are doing is just drama. They all really need to get to serious work with sustainable projects.

As they say, Half bread is better than puff puff shaa.

By the way, I strongly think you are okijajuju. Have watched you keenly for years now cheesy wink

O right. grin

Thanks Wendy.

And Okija Juju performed a ritual that went bad and turned him into a MadCow.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Soleymania(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]g
Which SW LEADER? STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE MAN... Ekiti people. It's a shame on u... Someone said that's true DEMOCRACY....... IS THAT EMPOWERMENT?
OR A SHOW IF SHAME?
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by babdap: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
benedictnsi:

I d tell you my nigga..... So far, na only EKITI, ANAMBRA, PORTHARCOUT, OSUN, LAGOS, BAYELSA ...... Na dem d enter news almost Everday
is Portharcourt a state ni?
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
okay.
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
And some fools wil come here,and stil castigate this woman for tis wonderful deed.God bless u and ur hubby madam.d best couples in any government house in nigeria.
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by HastaCuando(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank You Governor. Its a very commendable one.
Hard truth: Government of today should stop all this picture propaganda and focus on delivering on their mandate. Your work will speak for you. Journalists are there to cover events when necessary.
https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Seunjungle(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
People of Ekiti state are still living in darkness big time! Is this part of good governance..distributing six cartons of milk with this poor leather bags? Why people are so mugun? Very soon now, Mr, Fayose will be dancing along with market women and people will began to tell us that Fayose government is transparent. Jinta to badt gahn! Ekities are still mugun
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by butterflyatalan: 12:35am On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:
Rubbish!

Steals billions and gives few thousands out in the name of so-called charity
THIEVESSSSSSSSSSS undecided

May all our corrupt leaders DIE LIKE PRINCE AUDU angry
Your screen saver could trigger health problems like epilepsy, please change it. Thanks.
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by bigeagleeye(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2015
lasisi69:
End time milk... That's what u should be doing.. No credits
U and ds Endtime brand! I hope you are not one Endtime prophet oh! Just kidding endtimely
Re: Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Sleekbrawni:
Ekiti is just a joke

FAKE DATA SELLER

FAKE MTN 5GB FOR 1500....

You will DIE miserably

You will continue to face hardship and live in penury by the grace of God.

Only if you don't stop scamming people

Thief Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It / "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF / If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.