Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. (1898 Views)

Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Why I Keep A Coffin In The Church Altar- Rev. Ladi Thompson / Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by topeokunol: 5:54pm On May 24, 2009
I learnt of the death of the group managing Director Ladi Lawal this morning.I learnt he died yesterday 23rd may 2009. This is a humble man that i have known since 1994 when Ray Power started their transmission, they were together then with keke Ogungbe and D-one. He has struggled all these years to bring Daar Communication to be were it is today. Together with the other team has taken Daar Communication to were it is today. When its time for him to start reaping from what he has sown the unashamed death took him away. I want to use this medium to send my condolence to his family and also to DAAR GROUP family.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by ajokeakin: 6:12pm On May 24, 2009
may God recieve his soul.people have been talking good of him since yesterday evening.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by Tudor3(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2009
Is ladi lawal a pastor,imam or herbalist?
I wonder the relevance with the religion section.
Rest in peace dude!
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by ajokeakin: 6:23pm On May 24, 2009
Tùdor:

Is ladi lawal a pastor,imam or herbalist?
I wonder the relevance with the religion section.
Rest in peace dude!
I wonder oooooooo,all the same rest in peace brother
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by kenny888: 6:36pm On May 24, 2009
RIP alh.Ladi Lawal
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by annyplenty(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2009
rip
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by segyemaro(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2009
He was a good motivator and organiser. His absent would realy be felt by his family and colleques. Rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by akeemagali(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2009
Ki Olorun te si afefe rere.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by kanayo74(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2009
its baffling me at the rate 0f deaths in daar communications.
why is it that every year or will i say less than six months someone dies in daar communication.
the list is becoming endless,
the correspondence in the senate that died abroad on official duty with the senate( shemenenge sende)
another that died (chriss Anokulu) the one that presents the Igbo programe ya kpo tu wa (dont mind my spelling)
the driver of Raymond Dokpesi just to mention a few.
INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST DIE EVERY YEAR.
THEY REALLY NEED PRAYERS

i feel that deliverance should be carried out in daar communication.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by oloriooko(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2009
This is very shocking!
though never met him but he's surely an achiever.
Is he born again?
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by segyemaro(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2009
Kanayo 74,after going through your contribution i discovered that DAAR Communication indeed new serious prayers.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by marvisjoy: 5:29pm On May 29, 2009
rest in peace brother,you have left an over size shoe for anegbe akiotu to wear.
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by eghosaobas: 6:11pm On May 29, 2009
rip brother
Re: Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. by segyemaro(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2009
All of us should try to be good,so as to live behind a good legacy

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For Knowledgeable Christains / Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" Video: Illuminati Symbolism / 20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.