Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu (38558 Views)

Photos From Late Olusola Saraki's Remembrance Ceremony / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by chalondk(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

These are the few ones I can remember. Don't judge people from afar and don't believe everything you read on the media.

And one girl dey wish am death because of small Bleep. ... small Bleep!
Who knows how many ppl are lamenting because of dis mans death na - Death should nevr be wished on anyone who hasnt caused death.

He will be punished for his perversions and wickedness sha! cool grin
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
micayo:

You must be a slowpoke to say he recruited into first bank..... There is no way you are not SENSELESS. Liar Oshi. Blind Follower

Boy you have no right to insult me on what I am so sure of.
Trust me when I say I will find you.

FYI He owns a very large share in First Bank and as such he can send anybody there to be employed. And he also was once a director with the said bank before.

Just wait for me. You can't hide.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:
No politician should be celebrated, he was given the mandate by his people to do this, but if truly he stole from this same people who gave him the mandate, then he and others like him are criminals and would be judged accordingly by the Almighty.

But OP why did he handover the cement factory to Dangote?? Was it sold or what cuz I don't really understand that part

He handed it over cos he believed that the privately owned companies fare well than the govt controlled ones.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Revolva(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dis man isss the best man ever ruled kogi state..dis many can speak igbo like a typical igbo man.....he has loved by many businessmen from the east...and he is very educated....RIP audu prince of the river niger
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Ademusiwa1c: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by GreenT: 2:35am On Nov 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

These are the few ones I can remember. Don't judge people from afar and don't believe everything you read on the media.

Mind u, all done with state fund..... So
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by micayo(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

FYI He owns a very large share in First Bank and as such he can send anybody there to be employed. And he also was once a director with the said bank before.

So because he is a shareholder in firstbank he recruited so many youths in kogi into the said bank as a 'shareholder' O. Abeg grow sense small. It doesn't even sound sensible. And you wanna meet me well that depends on how serious you are. You wanna show you are 'Mr Mighty' then you can be my guest.

Don't just say thrash, think and research before you type.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by zeefather(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

With his fathers money...please be smart
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by jamace(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2015
micayo:

So because he is a shareholder in firstbank he recruited so many youths in kogi into the said bank as a 'shareholder' O. Abeg grow sense small. It doesn't even sound sensible. And you wanna meet me well that depends on how serious you are. You wanna show you are 'Mr Mighty' then you can be my guest.

Don't just say thrash, think and research before you type.

Very well then...
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2015
zeefather:

With his fathers money...please be smart

What if he did not do all these things? But you people were praising Akpabio, Duke etc for similar jobs. Quit being a hypocrite.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by izeeworld(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

what of this

HMMMMMM
I cant even laugh or do anything
to God be d glory
no man in the entire history of the world
has ever challenged God and go Scot
free.

# prince Audu Abubakar
am so sorry not for u but for your family because it now survival of the fittest for them.
Man is not GOD for goodness sake.
You take your self as God and want every
body to worship you;
hmmm were are u today
WHO ARE YOU TO DARE GOD ?

1---- YOU brought the house of God down
just because the church is opposite your house.
# challenging GOD the first time

2---- YOU still went ahead to order the demolition of the church
the second time in another different location, claiming
you are bringing a new secretariat to that same location.
# challenging God the second time .
It might take a very long time for GOD word to come to pass but
surely it will come to pass.

Every morning we pray an as well fast that God that brought us into that village will never allow Audu to succeed his second term
and it came to pass as well.
As a little boy growing up in OGBONICHA
a very tiny small village splitted into some semi- villages too
odo-efuly ,
ojofa ,
erogane,
Then the real
ogbnocha
sitting in the small but one of the biggest village market
as a boy that love doing what his mum do too
helping my mum to sell local soap
every market days i sat down there watching the family members
of the so called Audu molest and treat people like poo.

They all thought that the mighty tree that they are all taking shade from will not fall, but here we are today.

AUDU ABUBAKA IS DOWN
HMMM JUST LIKE WEN U SAY
THE WHITE HOUSE IS DOWN !!

i was once a victim too
i am not laughing at the dead ooo, but
my advice to his family is that pls and pls they should respect
the servant of God and people around them too
so that they will not die mysteriously too.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by izeeworld(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
izeeworld:

what of this

HMMMMMM
I cant even laugh or do anything
to God be d glory
no man in the entire history of the world
has ever challenged God and go Scot
free.

# prince Audu Abubakar
am so sorry not for u but for your family because it now survival of the fittest for them.
Man is not GOD for goodness sake.
You take your self as God and want every
body to worship you;
hmmm were are u today
WHO ARE YOU TO DARE GOD ?

1---- YOU brought the house of God down
just because the church is opposite your house.
# challenging GOD the first time

2---- YOU still went ahead to order the demolition of the church
the second time in another different location, claiming
you are bringing a new secretariat to that same location.
# challenging God the second time .
It might take a very long time for GOD word to come to pass but
surely it will come to pass.

Every morning we pray an as well fast that God that brought us into that village will never allow Audu to succeed his second term
and it came to pass as well.
As a little boy growing up in OGBONICHA
a very tiny small village splitted into some semi- villages too
odo-efuly ,
ojofa ,
erogane,
Then the real
ogbnocha
sitting in the small but one of the biggest village market
as a boy that love doing what his mum do too
helping my mum to sell local soap
every market days i sat down there watching the family members
of the so called Audu molest and treat people like poo.

They all thought that the mighty tree that they are all taking shade from will not fall, but here we are today.

AUDU ABUBAKA IS DOWN
HMMM JUST LIKE WEN U SAY
THE WHITE HOUSE IS DOWN !!

i was once a victim too
i am not laughing at the dead ooo, but
my advice to his family is that pls and pls they should respect
the servant of God and people around them too
so that they will not die mysteriously too.
am an ogbonicha boy so take it from me AUDU AND HIS FAMILY ARE TERRO
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by izeeworld(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

@ EMMY FORGET THAT IDOIT he know nothing about audu
audu is nothing b ut a fool
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2015
micayo:

Wailers would come and say theirs while fools like you would say NOTHING and your grandchildren would forever curse you for bring dumb and saying NOTHING while politicians where looting our money and you were praising them. Fool of the Century

Birds of a feather Flock!
For you to have have identified a fool means you are one as well. grin
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by micayo(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:

Birds of a feather Flock!
For you to have have identified a fool means you are one as well. grin

My sympathy goes out to your relatives.

So u can't even complete 'birds of same feathers flock together'? Pele. Wa ri iwosan O
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by perragy(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2015
BRO. I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SAY YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE BUT I'LL LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT NOTHING CAN BE BENEFITED FROM A GOVERNOR INSTEAD WHATEVER FUND HE USED IN WORKING BELONGS TO THE STATE AND THE PEOPLE. HE WAS JUST THERE TO DO THE JOB THE PEOPLE ELECTED HIM TO DO AND NOT THAT HE FAVOURED THE PEOPLE. PLEASE ADVISE YOURSELF AND GET RIGHT.

THE PEOPLE HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE OUT ANY UNDER-PERFORMING ELECTED OFFICER BUT DUE TO BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION THE PEOPLE HAS LOST THEIR SENSES OF POWER AGAINST ELECTED LEADERS... PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

emmyrichie:

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
micayo:

My sympathy goes out to your relatives.

So u can't even complete 'birds of same feathers flock together'? Pele. Wa ri iwosan O

grin grin grin
Which school did you attend?
Your Parent wasted their resources on your education I swear.
FYI
Birds of same feather flock together - WRONG
Birds of a feather flocks - RIGHT

N.B
Look out for those guys that sell books in the traffic, Get yourself one of those
#100 books on English Language so as to compensate the effort of those who
tried to educate you.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by micayo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:

grin grin grin
Which school did you attend?
Your Parent wasted their resources on your education I swear.
FYI
Birds of same feather flock together - WRONG
Birds of a feather flocks - RIGHT

N.B
Look out for those guys that sell books in the traffic, Get yourself one of those
#100 books on English Language so as to compensate the effort of those who
tried to educate you.

You are a waste to this generation. Its Birds of a feather flock together. Does Birds of a feather flocks make any sense to you? Where are there 'flocking'. Better go complete school and try pass English O Level first. Waste Product.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
micayo:

You are a waste to this generation. Its Birds of a feather flock together. Does Birds of a feather flocks make any sense to you? Where are there 'flocking'. Better go complete school and try pass English O Level first. Waste Product.

The problem with fools is not that they are foolish but they refuse to learn.

Good Day
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by micayo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:

Good Day

How can the problem with fools not be that they are foolish? Isn't that why they refuse to learn? Guy you need T.B Joshua's deliverance.

Why don't you just 'google' it and educate yourself. #Learner. #MistakeChild. #slowpoke. #FooloftheYear
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by micayo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:

Good Day

How can the problem with fools not be that they are foolish? Isn't it the foolishness that makes them reject learning? You still need schooling.

And like I said its 'Birds of a feather flocks together'. It won't take you 2 mins to google and get the correct one sinked in your brain.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
micayo:

How can the problem with fools not be that they are foolish? Isn't it the foolishness that makes them reject learning? You still need schooling.

And like I said its 'Birds of a feather flocks together'. It won't take you 2 mins to google and get the correct one sinked in your brain.

I am indeed very sorry trying to curse your ignorance.
I should have minded my business.

FYI
Pls don't quote me again
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by micayo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:

I am indeed very sorry trying to curse your ignorance.
I should have minded my business.

FYI
Pls don't quote me again

You actually need re-schooling. 'Curse' or 'Cure'?

I repeat you are just a stack illiterate.

My candid advise is next time try and learn when you are being corrected even when you read something from your N100 pamphlet check the internet to know which is which.

Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.