Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Biafrans: Nnamdi Kanu Should Learn From Mandela And Dr. Martin Luther King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans: Nnamdi Kanu Should Learn From Mandela And Dr. Martin Luther King (475 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans: Nnamdi Kanu Should Learn From Mandela And Dr. Martin Luther King by phatriqk(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
I saw a post on nairaland comparing mandela and martin luther king to Nnamdi Kanu, its an insult to the legacy of those people he is not fit to be giving that honor. He is using violence and force to gain what he want, why call Nigeria zoo? Has mandela or martin luther king ever insulted the white man?. Think Before You Post.

I Know some biafrans will start pouring insults on me but all I have to say anyone who insults some bodies parent does not know the value of his parent.
Re: Biafrans: Nnamdi Kanu Should Learn From Mandela And Dr. Martin Luther King by Misternas89(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
All is well
[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Politics: Why Rumour Mongers Are After Tinubu / Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reveals Why Adams Oshiomhole Is After Her / Each Time You Feel Like Wailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.