Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment (25229 Views)

Stranded Nigerians In Russia Are Back In Abuja (photo) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Atiku2019: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
fados4sure:

Good morning & thank you for your kind word

Kindly note that Turkey have the following kind of visa which are:

1; Tourist
2; Business
3; Student
4; Working

And each of the above visa has it own requirement & to work in Turkey, you will need the forth category & to apply for the visa, you need to first have an employment in Turkey, before applying to d consulate & also inform your employer to file an online application to d ministry of labour & social security within 10 business days following d date of candidate application to d consulate

Hello Fados4sure I'll be going for a work training in Istanbul sponsored by my Organisation. I'll love to know mall's I can buy good wares, shoes. Do I have to change to US $ or Turkey Currency or I can shop with my Mastercard.... smiley
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

Hello Fados4sure I'll be going for a work training in Istanbul sponsored by my Organisation. I'll love to know mall's I can buy good wares, shoes. Do I have to change to US $ or Turkey Currency or I can shop with my Mastercard.... smiley

You can shop with your Naira Mastercard in Turkey & you can also pay with either US dollar, Euro or Pounds and it may also interest you to note that ATM machine in Turkey also pays in the three major currency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala / Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos / Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.