Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! (5964 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by TexasR: 9:22pm On May 24, 2009
Check out the costliest car in the world;BUGATTI VEYRON,it comes with W16 engine-16 cylinders in 4 banks of 4 cylinders fed by four turbochargers, a dual-clutch DSG computer-controlled manual transmission, the Veyron has a length is 4462 mm (175.8 in) a wide of 1998 mm (78.7 in) and hight of 1206 mm (47.5 in). Counting a sum of 10 radiators, for the engine cooling system, for transmission oil, a heat exchanger for the air to liquid intercoolers, for engine oil and can accelerate to 300km/h in 16 seconds.

This is the car Hollywood star actor,Tom Cruise cruises in.

It could be yours for N255,000,000.00 Two hundred and fifty five million naira only orĀ  ($1,700,000.00)

I need this car,but what do I gotta do ta have it?yea I'll fly down to the Niger Delta and do some oil bunkering runs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by TexasR: 9:50pm On May 24, 2009
[img][/img]
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by chelseabmw(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2009
pls post pic of the car
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by TexasR: 6:06am On May 25, 2009
chelseabmw:

pls post pic of the car

Ok pal,here they are

[img][/img]

Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by TexasR: 6:07am On May 25, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by TexasR: 6:08am On May 25, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by chelseabmw(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2009
how is this car the most expensive in the world?
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by dantitiki(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2009
Believe it is the most expensive car in this world now and the fastest.
Produced by Volkswagen
Insurance companies are skeptical on this car on insurance.

I don't advise it in Nigeria because it's fuel consumption of it's 100ltr tank flats out in 12 mins.
It does 0 - 80 in 2.5secs and sucks in air of 10,000 gallons per second.
How many roads and streets have that?

Kind regards.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by TexasR: 2:14pm On May 25, 2009
Thanks Dantitiki,of course @ $1.7million (about N255 million) this car outcosts & outruns any other car.Even the few stars that have it in the US do so as a status symbol as the cost of gas for the car alone for one month can buy some cool SUVs,I'm sure one of those politicians from my country will be eyeing this beast now.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by Nezan(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2009
Methinks politicians will soon ride this beast in NaijaLand. Dem hol' de necessary dough.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by mccloud224(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2009
The Bugatti Veyron won't be the most expensive car for long.The newest car (to be launched soon) is the maybach excelero.

Price tag : $8,000,000 (eight million dollars).

Check it out on google.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by mccloud224(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2009
This is what the exterior looks like

Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by mccloud224(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2009
And this is the interior

Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by ElRazur: 11:42pm On May 26, 2009
Actually, the Bugatti veyron is not the world most expensive car. smiley It is however, the fastest production car ever.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by MrCrackles(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2009
ElRazur:

Actually, the Bugatti veyron is not the world most expensive car. smiley It is however, the fastest production car ever.

Used to be but not anymore!

I saw Tim Cahill (Everton FC) roaring down the road in a Bugatti a couple of weeks back!
tongue
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by ElRazur: 11:51pm On May 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Used to be but not anymore!

I saw Tim Cahill (Everton FC) roaring down the road in one Bugatti a couple of weeks back!
tongue

http://www.thesupercars.org/fastest-cars/fastest-cars-in-the-world-top-10-list/

Yeah those footballers are living it up jare. Just go around Chelsea and you see many super cars just lining the streets, especially on a Friday evening.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by dantitiki(m): 5:29am On May 27, 2009
The bugatt veyron has just about 50 owners, and it's speed is almost comparable to that of a fighter jet.

Waiting to see this Maybach perform on topgear so we know what it's made of.
Probably it would be challenged the Bugatti.

Kind reegards.
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by Nezan(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
dantitiki:

The bugatt veyron has just about 50 owners, and it's speed is almost comparable to that of a fighter jet.

Kind reegards.

Tough one I would say,,,,,,
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by pandorasbox1(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2013
ElRazur: Actually, the Bugatti veyron is not the world most expensive car. smiley It is however, the fastest production car ever.
it is the fastest as well as the most expensive car now. Get ur fact right
Re: Bugatti Veyron: The Most Expensive Car In The World! by abdulkadir(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
dantitiki: The bugatt veyron has just about 50 owners, and it's speed is almost comparable to that of a fighter jet.

Kind reegards.

got very reliable info dat dis beast is in abuja. So a nigerian is one of the 50 owners.

(1) (Reply)

Changing Manual Gear To Auto(need Advice) / 2015 Peugeot 508: Review, Specification & Price / Audi S8 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.