Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! (1613 Views)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide / Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Sunnycliff(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
It was just a normal day at work, when Mr. Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip, a man declared wanted over withdrawal of 45m, mistakenly credited to his account, in the company of a friend, walked into the Owerri Branch office of the CBN reporting about the said money mistakenly credited to his account to the Information Office which contacted the Head office for the confirmation of such transaction! They man also said that such voluminous alerts is coming to his account for the second time and appealed that the CBN should be more meticulous in crediting of accounts and monitoring of voluminous cash transactions!

All hope is not yet lost in this nation as some good spirited Nigerians still exist! Besides all Igbo's are not money desperadoes!

Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Can he really cope with the pressure? 45million naira is not really worth the wahala that will come with it.
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by freshness2020: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
He is a good Nigerian. Not minding where he is from.
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by daveyjay(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
After withdrawinq the money, he went home to think what trouble he put himself into, he won't be able to walk the street freely even with his wealth, naso he make up him mind to turn himself in, nothinq like patriotism or sincerity else he wouldn't have withdrawn such amount at first, he turned himself in for his own qood

2 Likes

Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
I have withdrawn money mistakenly credited to my account by banks on two occasions. The first time, I paid back after using the money for a long time, the second time, they froze my accounts cry later I was arrested by Fedral sars on a weekend, I spent 3 days in a cell with many detainees.....wow. The toilet is an eyesore (just like NSCDC headquaters in Lagos) and they have to assign someone to wash it every morning, thank God I was treated like a VIP in the cell to the amazement of the officers that were threatening me with detention when I refused to pay.

Kudos to the NDLEA Lagos. They have good facilities in their detention center, they actually fed me with food from fast food restaurants throughout the 4days they detained me. They should keep it up

freshness2020:
He is a good Nigerian. Not minding where he is from.

God bless you brov. Tribalism does us no good.

1 Like

Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Logician:
I have withdrawn money mistakenly credited to my account by banks on two occasions. The first time, I paid back after using the money for a long time, the second time, they froze my accounts cry later I was arrested by Fedral sars on a weekend, I spent 3 days in a cell with many detainees.....wow. The toilet is an eyesore (just like NSCDC headquaters in Lagos) and they have to assign someone to wash it every morning, thank God I was treated like a VIP in the cell to the amazement of the officers that were threatening me with detention when I refused to pay.

Kudos to the NDLEA Lagos. They have good facilities in their detention center, they actually fed me with food from fast food restaurants throughout the 4days they detained me. They should keep it up

Only you! You've been the guest of Federal SARS, NDLEA and NSCDC. . .you must be a kingpin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Its not that way. I don't spend more than 4days whenever im detained. Most times the crimes I commit is usually neccessary. I'm no kingpin

ziddy:

Only you! You've been the guest of Federal SARS, NDLEA and NSCDC. . .you must be a kingpin grin
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Logician:

Baba weray! grin u come use all d detention camp turn to ur lodge grin tongue
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Grinch:
Baba weray! grin u come use all d detention camp turn to ur lodge grin tongue

Sometimes I don't agree with the law and I am detained so I could cool off that doesn't mean I am a criminal, no! its just a case of disagreement and the government puts you in a cage$
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Thunderlicious: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Space booked for the gods.
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by Thunderlicious: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
The guy simply returned the money because he was declared wanted by the CBN.

All hope is not yet lost in this nation as some good spirited Nigerians still exist! Besides all Igbo's are not money desperadoes!

Then all boko haram members are not terrorist.
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by ruffcoin99(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Say no to tribalism, we are all one nigerians, except biafrans.
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by kihemeje96(f): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Sunnycliff:
It was just a normal day at work, when Mr. Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip, a man declared wanted over withdrawal of 45m, mistakenly credited to his account, in the company of a friend, walked into the Owerri Branch office of the CBN reporting about the said money mistakenly credited to his account to the Information Office which contacted the Head office for the confirmation of such transaction! They man also said that such voluminous alerts is coming to his account for the second time and appealed that the CBN should be more meticulous in crediting of accounts and monitoring of voluminous cash transactions!

10-Year-Old Girl Terribly Burnt In Fire While Trying To save Twin Sisters Who Eventually Died:
10-year-old Thato Mofokeng got badly burnt in a bus fire while trying to save her 3-year-old twin sisters who eventually died in the fire. Thako sustained "terrible facial burns as she tried in vain to save Refiloe and Reneiloe who died when a school bus caught fire earlier this month. http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/11/10-year-old-girl-terribly-burnt-in-fire.html
Re: Man Reports To CBN On 45m Mistakenly Credited To Him! by eriguzyWARRI(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Miraculous Cross With An Healing Power That Suddenly Appeared In Lafi / Anxiety In Anambra Has Over 200 Fulanis forcefully Settle In Anambra / #lockdown: Man Cries Out After Serious Traffic On Ikorodu Road, Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.