Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Top 5 Accessories, Every Laptop Owner Must Have. #no1 Is A Must - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 5 Accessories, Every Laptop Owner Must Have. #no1 Is A Must (780 Views)

From Side Hustle To Store Owner In Computer Village / Buy Fairly Used Laptops From Direct Owner / Tips Needed For A New Laptop Owner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Accessories, Every Laptop Owner Must Have. #no1 Is A Must by kasysleek(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Here are the top five accessories you need on your PC or laptop whether you use you laptop or pc for gaming or for business.
But of course there is a lot to consider but here are the top five must have.
with photos.

USB

Do you want to save important documenst in devices other than your laptop then you need this, everyone need this because someone somewhere is either transfering files or saving some., from usb cords to all usb enabled devices like modems, flash drive, mouse, am guessing almost all pc users have this device, because of the level of importance.

Like to listen to music while working or playing with your laptop, then headphone or earpiece is a must have.

COOLING PAD

As the name implies, this helps to reduce the amount of heat coming from the by reducing the operating temperatureof the pc but personally,I gotta say I've haven't seen this "cooling pad" anywhere but I advise you to get one since your laptop can get very hot at times.

SPEAKERS

If you're the kind that likes to play music out loud then you definitely need these babies.
Get yours here

ALSO SEE>>How to take screen shots with your PC Fast
LAPTOPS BAG

Going somewhere?
Its no doubt that every laptop or pc owner needs this because you cant just carry your laptop like that just because its portable, although i have seen people doing it, you need a laptop bag for that.
Almost everyone has this i presume.

http://kasysleek..com/2015/11/top-5-must-have-laptop-accessories-you-need.html
So thats the top 5 accessories for your laptop..
Feel free to comment your suggestion and question.

WE LOVE COMMENTS PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW
CC lalasticalala
see photos below.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Proxy Not Working / I Want To Buy These Specific Laptops / Airtel Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.