Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message (8454 Views)

Pls How Can I Send Money To Someone Outside The Country / Hw Do U Feel Wen Ur Topic Mkes Front Page on nairaland Nd Do Nt Wen It Suppose? / 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by luvguy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
wana knw plz
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by obiorathesubtle: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are you fÜcking kidding me?
Where the fÚck do you people keep coming from?
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Are you fÜcking kidding me?
Where the fÚck do you people keep coming from?

Lolz. From pluto.

1 Like

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
are you for real ?
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
wana knw plz

Dude I must say I am quite surprised at how you landed on this forum, because I know the procedure one uses in creating a Nairaland account, and someone with a mental capacity as you, who does know how to send a PM, isn't supposed to be able to do so.

So I am curious; who actually helped you create your account, because let's face it, you are obviously too dumb to create one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by luvguy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

Dude I must say I am quite surprised at how you landed on this forum, because I know the procedure one uses in creating a Nairaland account, and someone with a mental capacity as you, who does know how to send a PM, isn't supposed to be able to do so.

So I am curious; who actually helped you create your account, because let's face it, you are obviously too dumb to create one.
Are u done?

32 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
A simple question yet no one could provide a simple answer. Dumb folks.

Op, the email message you see is what the pm is.

31 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by TrapLORD(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Reach out to the MODS kinglekan and pbs4real, they are the mods in charge of PM bundles. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
OP if you really know what PM means then I think u have an answer to your question
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by tomzee2(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok owner Way sabi make owner teach am na.... Owner come the talk owner own trash

Tho even me I take the E-mail as the PM I don't know if the e-mail is defnd. From the PM
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
Are u done?

What does it look like?
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Slimzjoe(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Luvguy, PM is Same as E-mail and Vice_Versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where these aliens keeps crawling out from is what I wouldn't just know

Smh
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Davidovinci(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mehn! some peeps here can form rubbish ....it's a d.a.m.n simple question which deserves a simple answer. If you can't answer shut ur trash and jog on.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by luvguy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Luvguy, PM is Same as E-mail and Vice_Versa
tx dude

1 Like

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by luvguy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
NewSheriff:
A simple question yet no one could provide a simple answer. Dumb folks.

Op, the email message you see is what the pm is.
dnt mind dem...i too knw....tx dude

2 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by luvguy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

What does it look like?
A poem....oooooops

4 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by HCpaul(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
luvguy:
Are u done?
Don't mind the guy, those are just the stupid set of people that we have on Nairaland.

Just click the send message and then wait for comfirmation of request . That is all for naw. The dude below me will continue when he arrives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by kinglekan: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
TrapLORD:
Reach out to the MODS kinglekan and pbs4real, they are the mods in charge of PM bundles. I hope this helps.

U don kolo ooooo grin grin

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by trustroad(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2015
PM: Personal Mail
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2015
See me see trouble oo, simple question oooo shocked. Nigerians shaaa, later you would say your lecturer failed you. Just imagine the reponse from people who claim to be educated and civil. Ehn imagine the thrash decker and obiorathesubtle spilled, even STFUareyougod Who i thought would dare to be different, actually joined the bandwagon. Thankgod for folks like trustroad HCpaul Davidovinci Slimzjoe Newsheriff.... the world would be a better place with more of your kind.

14 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 25, 2015
sapiosexual1:
See me see trouble oo, simple question oooo shocked. Nigerians shaaa, later you would say your lecturer failed you. Just imagine the reponse from people who claim to be educated and civil. Ehn imagine the thrash decker and obiorathesubtle spilled, even STFUareyougod Who i thought would dare to be different, actually joined the bandwagon. Thankgod for folks like trustroad HCpaul Davidovinci Slimzjoe Newsheriff.... the world would be a better place with more of your kind.
undecided undecided
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Jeloma: 2:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Dafuq is wrong with you people?? Dude is probably a newbie and he asked a simple question and the best you could do was just to answer him or stfu!!! Bunch of morons!

7 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Jeloma: 2:27am On Nov 25, 2015
All this epistle for just a simple question? Nigga, hate to break it to you, but you're a fücking idiot!
Decker:

21 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by obiorathesubtle: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Lol, funny guy. When you see it sha.
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Jeloma:
All this epistle for just a simple question? Nigga, hate to break it to you, but you're a fücking idiot!

Listen up. You guys don't get to tell me what to do. I am at liberty to make whatever comment I want, whenever I want, and however I want, irrespective of what any of you dick heads have to say. It's my data, it's my time.

So you might as well roll up shitty opinions in a piece of paper, and shove it up your asses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Jeloma:
Dafuq is wrong with you people?? Dude is probably a newbie and he asked a simple question and the best you could do was just to answer him or stfu!!! Bunch of morons!
you've been noticed mr agbejoro grin grin
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
His usual escape route when you point out his foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2015
NewSheriff:
His usual escape route when you point out his foolishness.
man _bitch grin you had nightmares? Why you wailing this early morning? grin
Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by luvguy(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Decker:

Listen up. You guys don't get to tell me what to do. I am at liberty to make whatever comment I want, whenever I want, and however I want, irrespective of what any of you dick heads have to say. It's my data, it's my time.

So you might as well roll up shitty opinions in a piece of paper, and shove it up your asses.
we hav more teenagers on dis page why?

1 Like

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Jeloma: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are you confused? Nigga did I call your name or you part of the morons I mentioned?
STFUareyouGod:

1 Like

Re: Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message by Jeloma: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Decker:

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Do You Manage Anger? / Have You Ever Given Or Received Bribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.