Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

"One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions (641 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Ohanaeze To Igbo: Come Out And Vote In Lagos LG Elections / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions by ikechu1278: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
What is wrong with you?

Why do you still believe in "One Nigeria" despite all you've seen from those other people?

Why sabotage the growth of your own people out of your own greed?

Why would you want to continue sharing a nation with people who accuse you of sh1ts despite statistics says otherwise?

Why would you want to be in a nation with people your own freaking ancestors avoided like a plague prior to oyibo arrival?

If you are SE Igbo, answer the five questions

If you are a SS igbo, answer this remaining questions as well

Why do you want to share a nation with people deliberately trying to steal yours and mines ancestor's lands, rewrite our history and try to dictate who we should be

Why would want to share a nation with people who murdered your people all because they refuse to deny who they are? It's a shame some of una have never once sat down with your elders and listen to their stories. I cannot speak for river Igbo but for anioma, I urge every single anioma on this forum to speak to your elders. You people would be shocked with the sh1t they went through under the hands of those now claiming "anioma descended from them." Me personally I experienced mine family wise so I didn't need to speak to anyone to know that history but for rest of una who might not have been as unlucky as my family, I urge una to speak to your elders. You'll thank me later

Why would you want to share a nation with people who murdered your ancestors despite screaming "one Nigeria"?

Why do you want to be in a nation that have proved repeatedly it rather retrogress than advance?

What is wrong with you One Nigeria igbos.

2 Likes

Re: "One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions by austinsmat(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
pls help me to tell them
Re: "One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions by cheruv: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nwanne amaghim ihnye nāria ha oo shocked
In Biafra they'd simply be sent to reeducation camps where they'd weaned of that civil war mentality
Re: "One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions by id4sho(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
f
Re: "One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions by FKO81(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please help me ask them, some people are so stupi.d and brainless.

1 Like

Re: "One Nigeria" Igbo..Come Here and answer this questions by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Land grabbers grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Africa Indeed(Photos) / N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose – Ex-sokoto Governo / Photos: Crowd Welcomes The New Kogi State Governor-elect, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.