Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Woman Flogged Husband In Public After Catching Him With Is Mistress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Flogged Husband In Public After Catching Him With Is Mistress (733 Views)

Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Flogged Husband In Public After Catching Him With Is Mistress by Seandeeds(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
In Peru, a woman could be charged to court by the police for assaulting her husband. The Peruvian woman was filmed repeatedly hitting her husband over an allegation of cheating.

The woman, Suzana Vasquez, from Cajamarca in north-west Peru, repeatedly assaulted her husband, Jaime Zambrano, by whipping him, after she saw him go to a local hotel with his mistress. Ms Vasquez decided to follow her husband after he had lied to her, saying he was going to see his friends.

Ms Vasquez had asked the local security volunteer to help persuade Jaime, the father of her two children, to accompany her to a nearby cafe for a quiet chat.

However, she was clearly unable to have kept her temper under control at the cafe, and verbally laid into him before pulling out a whip and repeatedly hitting him with it.

On the videotape, Ms Vasquez can be heard screaming: “You’ve betrayed your mum. You’ve betrayed your children and me.

“I told you I’ll find and punish you. My children have nothing to eat and you go off and spend our money on this.”

Police say they have yet to decide whether she will face charges.

Read more at: http://tidemma.com

Re: Woman Flogged Husband In Public After Catching Him With Is Mistress by oluwarantimisi(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
then who be the husband between them?
Re: Woman Flogged Husband In Public After Catching Him With Is Mistress by yomi007k(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
oluwarantimisi:
then who be the husband between them?

D guy wit face cap grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Cool Things You Can Do On The Internet For Free / U.S. 2016 TechWomen Application Opens / Check Outthe Specific Rats That Cause Lassa Fever - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.