Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

A Female Nigeria Blogger Recounts Her Encounter With Genevieve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Female Nigeria Blogger Recounts Her Encounter With Genevieve (470 Views)

Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo) / Why I Was Attacked At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial Hon. Babalola Recounts / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Nigeria Blogger Recounts Her Encounter With Genevieve by Herbeolar(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lifestyle blogger Yemisi Aiyedun known as Sisi Yemmie met Genevieve Nnaji today and says the encounter was nasty. Read more tweet here http://burujnews.com/2015/11/24/a-female-nigeria-blogger-recounts-her-encounter-with-genevieve/

Re: A Female Nigeria Blogger Recounts Her Encounter With Genevieve by entbaze: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
:-D Actor Odunlade Adekola Welcomes
Bouncing Baby Boy With Wife....
See Photos --> www.seemynaija.com/2015/11/actor-odunlade-adekola-welcomes-bouncing-baby-boy-wife/
--------------------------------
:-O Actress Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Beach Wear.....
See Photos Here --> www.seemynaija.com/2015/11/actress-halima-abubakar-hits-pool-sexy-beach-wear-see-photos/
------------------------------
:-) Genevieve And Ty Bello Shows Off Dance Moves In New Video!...
See Here --> www.seemynaija.com/2015/11/genevieve-ty-bello-shows-off-dance-moves-new-video/
Re: A Female Nigeria Blogger Recounts Her Encounter With Genevieve by captainflash(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
And She was like,

yemi:pls can i shake those pretty hands of urs?

gen: yes u can

yemi: shake

after shaking, ran into the bathroom to lick her fingers

yemi: damned.....i wished i could shake her lovely hands one more time...its smells great..

grin grin grin
Re: A Female Nigeria Blogger Recounts Her Encounter With Genevieve by Originalsly: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm.....must she take a pic?....and now I see why she wanted nothing to do with this blogger.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians / Impacts Of Fuel On The Economy / History Of The Crack In The Russia-turkey Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.