Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) (4776 Views)

Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period / Fantastic Pure Breed Caucasian Pup For Sale (picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by darkgoddes(f): 4:29am On Dec 09, 2015
How much is the dog?
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by sportin(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Op, that's a beautiful gsd u've got there... How much is she going for and where are you located in ibadan?
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2015
darkgoddes:
How much is the dog?

Please call my numbers or wassap me and let's talk

Thanks
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
sportin:
Op, that's a beautiful gsd u've got there... How much is she going for and where are you located in ibadan?

Thanks sir, please wassap or give me a call on either of the numbers and let's talk.

If you have heard of Eruwa before, that's where zara is presently
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by seyi200(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Thanks sir, please wassap or give me a call on either of the numbers and let's talk.

If you have heard of Eruwa before, that's where zara is presently

Sorry ooo..... You can atleast put the price on your add and i always wonder of this call call or wasap of a thing.... You will know who is serious by putting that on your thread, have had a buyer by doing that before on here nairaland, the buyer called around 6am and said his coming in the morning and he came with his driver i was like is this real huh and the man bought my dog exactly the amount i posted on my add. atleast the dog can't go for 1 million naira. we re all matured my sister. Goodluck ma sister
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2015
seyi200:

Sorry ooo..... You can atleast put the price on your add and i always wonder of this call call or wasap of a thing.... You will know who is serious by putting that on your thread, have had a buyer by doing that before on here nairaland, the buyer called around 6am and said his coming in the morning and he came with his driver i was like is this real huh and the man bought my dog exactly the amount i posted on my add. atleast the dog can't go for 1 million naira. we re all matured my sister. Goodluck ma sister

Thanks sir..
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by seyi200(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Thanks sir..

Your welcome my Sister.....My Boerboel named Freedom self is currently pregnant and she's 5 weeks preg this week
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by davidbanks(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
cry zara....my fav pet
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Still Available
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
SA
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
S.A
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
zara is no more for sale
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by Prodeegee(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2015
wunmi590:
zara is no more for sale
why?
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Prodeegee:
why?

thanks @prodeegee, have been able to get some one to help me take care of her.

thanks so much for your care
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by Prodeegee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
wunmi590:

thanks @prodeegee, have been able to get some one to help me take care of her.

thanks so much for your care

Happy to hear that. congrats.
Re: Zara Is No More For Sale (picture) by wunmi590(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Prodeegee:

Happy to hear that. congrats.

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

KINDLY ADVISE, My Caucasian won't eat! / Imported Yorkshire Terriers / Bullmastiff Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.