Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Can You Create An Exciting Media Jingle? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Create An Exciting Media Jingle? (680 Views)

Treat Yourself To An Exciting Family Getaway In Dubai This Xmas Season / Let Us Help You Create, Verify And Withdraw Your Paypal Earning / Beautification&jingle All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Create An Exciting Media Jingle? by TouaregV8(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a reliable and creative artist to create a jingle for a new product in Nigeria.  The jingle will primarily be used for the radio and other media mediums.

Please note, I am looking for talent , imagination and commitment, and not money focused individuals.  My success will be your success !!

If You've got the vision and talent, please feel free to contact me.

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Win American Visa Lottery / " Do You Have A 10-tyre Man Diesel Truck For Sale?" / American Used Clean Dell Latitude E4310 Core 5 For Sale @ N115,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.