Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists (46451 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mrreed:

christians working there are aware its a muslim state. so if u wanna practice your religion stay in ur state. saudi is not a secular state lik the Eu countries or America, it is governed by sharia law. mosques are built in every part of the world simply because they are no christian states. i hope u understand

i understand. like i said earlier INTOLERANT.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by HaneefahRN(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
And what wld this achieve? How does Muslim female corps using hijab increase the rate at which BH operates or stop them from using other means (May God destroy them). As long as they use moderate hijab that isn't too big to disturb their activities in camp. All I see is a means Christians av been using to oppress Muslims. From primary sch to secondary sch unless one goes to an Islamic sch most schools force Muslim children to bare their heads. I can remember while I was in nursing sch we were forced to go around with caps baring our hair even when the use of hijab had been allowed by the NMCN until we fought for our right. We faced a lot of problems b4 we cld be able to use something we are entitled to.
We all av our right to religion, so I don't understand why other religions take joy in depriving Muslims this. If the Christians chose to bare their hair or even wear provocative clothes good for them, but why shld Muslim women be oppressed for practicing their religion? Nigeria is a secular Country but tht seems pple keep forgetting this.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
My name is khan and am not a terrorist
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by LILYSKY: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
kdfemi:
oga listen to ur self too na would lady use long hijab to climb? Common

I am not supporting the use of long hijab but talking about wearing of skirts. it's not preferable either

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by sedorf247(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
lolaxavier:
Seconded...for security reasons...

from the DG to u guys on nairaland u are all having a big problem... simple question to answer...Does dat make Any changes....an attack Can still be done with or without hijab...Who takes the sin...is it the girls or the person data forcefully prohibited hijab.... on the long run.....y not tell dem long hijabs are prohibited but use small one's....may Allah bless dose that make Islam easy for everyone.... and forgive those dat are wrong....... Islam is a religion of peace and harmony....sedorf
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by jumpmasta(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
HaneefahRN:
And what wld this achieve? How does Muslim female corps using hijab increase the rate at which BH operates or stop them from using other means (May God destroy them). As long as they use moderate hijab that isn't too big to disturb their activities in camp. All I see is a means Christians av been using to oppress Muslims. From primary sch to secondary sch unless one goes to an Islamic sch most schools force Muslim children to bare their heads. I can remember while I was in nursing sch we were forced to go around with caps baring our hair even when the use of hijab had been allowed by the NMCN until we fought for our right. We faced a lot of problems b4 we cld be able to use something we are entitled to.
We all av our right to religion, so I don't understand why other religions take joy in depriving Muslims this. If the Christians chose to bare their hair or even wear provocative clothes good for them, but why shld Muslim women be oppressed for practicing their religion? Nigeria is a secular Country but tht seems pple keep forgetting this.
Nkita racha gi onu eba!!!!
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by HaneefahRN(f): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
jumpmasta:

Nkita racha gi onu eba!!!!
I don't know what u mean, but if it's an insult or curse. It's absolutely upon u
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by mignone(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
okeke00:
And I wonder what the children of pagans should wear too if muslims are giving that freedom. May be they should wear full grown red with dead lizards all over the body. At least everyone should enjoy his or her human right
God bless u sir. I wonder when sentimental/religious ideologies began 2 interfere with military/paramilitary dress code. it's just a pity in this country that we can hardly do anything successfully without some religious sentiment; whereas most 'religionists' are hypocrites who av refused d positive doctrines of their so-called religions 2 shape them
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by mignone(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

Mr don't let us fool ourselves the two main religion in Nigeria is Islam and xtianity and do also ask yourself why xtian public holidays are always long wait till dec by 18th holiday start till January so do u also query that too?

can u pls name d long xtian holidays cos I knw abt 25th Dec-Xmas day; 26th-boxing day &then smtime around Apr/May:a Friday-good Fri; ffn Mon-Easter Mon

in all, 2 days each according 2 my knowledge. Muslim holidays -ed el Fitri/Kabir too nt to mention Mawlid an-Nabi
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
kdfemi:
to be honest u r d real ode! He actually said something sensible

Dadagoniundecided
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
after I have f*cked my mother f*cked indiscriminately....terrorist

Yes, I am a terrorist. What will your father do?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
They shouldn't protest o

Ruin his career. Law suit upon lawsuit. Dig out every dirt in his career.

I bet the dumbass forged all his papers because the soldiers that I know are brutal not stupi.d. This man is stupi.d and NOT a leader.

A military leader that can't differentiate between a hijab and a niqab in Nigeria is not fit to be in a position of authority!. A military leader that creates irrelevant issues is not fit to be in a position of authority!

How many NYSCs camps have been targeted?How many Hijab-wearing Muslims would be in that camp sef? (Probably less than 200). How could anyone with common sense justify the ban?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

he'll kill u
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

he'll kill u
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
O ye who hate Islam and Muslims! We are going to wamear that hijab and kimar. There is nada you can do. You can continue to huff and puff on cyberspace:DD, Islam is not going anywherecheesy

I wish you many sleepless nightscheesy
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
he'll kill u

cheesy

After he has killed every member of your family
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

cheesy

After he has killed every member of your family
don't get me angry cos I might as well track u and kill u.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
don't get me angry cos I might as well track u and kill u.

Bwahahaha

You won't dare even if you knew where I live.

Ode!
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
mirexxx:
and what would leaving one's hair open cause that makes it forbidden in your religion??you guys ain't allowed to ask questions over there?? sometimes we make ourselves subject to laws from the gutters.

and where in the bible is it forbidden for a and woman to leave open her hair??

Why don't you mind your effing business and let other practice their religion?

How would you know when you are busy pokenosing into other people's business?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
okeke00:
And I wonder what the children of pagans should wear too if muslims are giving that freedom. May be they should wear full grown red with dead lizards all over the body. At least everyone should enjoy his or her human right

Are you daft?

Is it obligatory for pagans to dress the way they do? Where in odu ifa is it started that they busy dress in certain way?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
mignone:

God bless u sir. I wonder when sentimental/religious ideologies began 2 interfere with military/paramilitary dress code. it's just a pity in this country that we can hardly do anything successfully without some religious sentiment; whereas most 'religionists' are hypocrites who av refused d positive doctrines of their so-called religions 2 shape them

You are a hypocrite and a dunderhead
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
CookieLaVee:
Isn't it amazing how absense of "long" hijab is now synonymous with being unclad?

With every ounce of sincerity, Religion,(Islam, Christianity,...Etc) is the undoing of mankind.
I see no reason why a healthy human being with brains, would want to reduce the DG's temporary suspension of the use of "long" hijab on camp to infrigement on human right. In this current volatile situation of this country?
Besides, What will happen when the head is left uncovered? Ever think of asking that question with an unbiased mind?
Talk about being captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

Ode!

Do you know what HR is sef?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
murmee:
The major difference between the two religions is that in the Christian bible, it is categorically stated that 'thou shall not kill' for any reason. In the Islamic Koran, it is justifiable to kill for some reasons. So telling Moslems to sacrifice anything to prevent loss of life does not make sence to them. The religion is Satanic.

You need to shoot your Sunday school teacher. You are a failure.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
asamaigho:

u need proper education,ur ignorance is just too loud.
who told u israel is christian nation?

if u dont kno d difference between a christian nation and a sercular state, then,u really need to re_read my 1st sentence.

If you don't know what Israel is, then upon need to shush
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
baby124:

What do you want Muslims to do? Kill for the ban of long hijab? You want to kill a whole human being for trying to save their own lives. You are very unrealistic with a big problem. People who have kids of other faiths can also demand that their kids be exempt from NYSC if there is a threat to safety. Which there is with long Hijab.

Aren't you so stupid?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
vodkat:

Story did Nigeria ever Bomb Islamic countries ? Why killing innocent nigeria that propaganda holds no grounds

Ode!

When Nigeria supported Libya's invasion, it forgot how close to home it is.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eneze1:

Who's holding you guys not to practice your religion? at least part of your religion practice is bombing people up and down the world...si1ly things

Kill yaselftongue
That religion is going nowhere
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
neocortex:

You are deflecting from the topic at hand.
Would you rather prefer to see hundreds of
corpers murdered than not waering hijab ?

Is hijab more precious than a human life ?

Ode!

How are they even related?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
so wearing of hijab makes them greater muslim?

Bro,why cover the body,when the soul is filled with evil?

Religion is by heart,not body.

Well, if you wanna argue. You can get a first class ticket to God

What we know is that he requires us to keep our heart AND body clean.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ioannes:
here i am seriously wishing that Islam didnt exist. maybe there will be peace in the world.

when i was in camp a female corp member was decamped because she turned her trousers to skirt. she said her church didnt allow the use of trousers for females.

There won't be peace in the world

Don't be too daft, okay?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
omosi81:
I though nysc is of a military setting where there is no difference between a man and a woman.

NYSC is a military setting for adults who are civilians!
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Panzerfaust:
You this terrorist Bleep..Was Afghanistan and Iraq not invaded as a result of the sluaghter of close to 3 thousand people by your jihadist friends on 9-11? Or is Boko haram killing people too because they were invaded? You don't have a point..Tell your ISIS, AL-Shabab, and Boko haram brothers to stop the animalism.

You this Terrorist, was 9/11 not as a result of the invasion of Iraq, Turkey etc etc

How dare you get to justify western terrorism. Terrorism is terrorism, be it from the West or the East.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.