Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Biafrans Please Answer My Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Please Answer My Questions (2434 Views)

Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save / Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions / Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2015
fine i am not against your quest for biafra but i just have some few questions to ask

1. if biafra finally secede from Nigeria....will there be enough space for people to inhabit... cuz any igbo living in the south west or north would be regarded as a foreigner and will be sent packing to go to their fatherland..of which they will need to apply for visa to come back....

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by edlion57(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Nonsense questions.....

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by saintgoogle(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by eleojo23: 6:01am On Nov 25, 2015
OP, don't expect to get any answer to these questions rather you will get insults.
In fact, in my opinion, you shouldn't have created this thread in the first place because I believe you already know how it will turn out.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by pallybrown(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Mad man's question. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Eldorado01(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2015
i swear nobody go fit answer dat questions

95% of them are just shouting blindly... some self never reach their village before

and do remaining 5% are doing it because of their personal and selfish interest using the other 95% as tool.... because they are all follow follow

even Nnamdi Kanu no fit answer the questions

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2015
pallybrown:
Mad man's question. Ewu
i just wanted to know....no vex

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2015
edlion57:
Nonsense questions.....
okay...
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Too much garri and ewedu has affected ur thinking faculty

Do u knw dat up 2 80% of igbos travel home during the yuletide season?......don't be deceived by wot u see on the map, Lagos wt its lowest land mass is the most populated state in the country, and am sure not more dan 60% of lagos land mass has been harnessed

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by CyberWolf: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Rants of a typical zoo animal undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Too much garri and ewedu has affected ur thinking faculty

Do u knw dat up 2 80% of igbos travel home during the yuletide season?......don't be deceived by wot u see on the map, Lagos wt its lowest land mass is the most populated state in the country, and am sure not more dan 60% of lagos land mass has been harnessed

yea they travel home on a temporary basis buh this one will be permanent o....many people will be unemployed...the same thing we are complaining of in Nigeria abi zoo
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2015
CyberWolf:
Rants of a typical zoo animal undecided

have heard you typical biafran specie
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2015
georjay:
fine i am not against your quest for biafra but i just have some few questions to ask

1. if biafra finally secede from Nigeria....will there be enough space for people to inhabit... cuz any igbo living in the south west or north would be regarded as a foreigner and will be sent packing to go to their fatherland..of which they will need to apply for visa to come back....

2. since you guys refer to Nigeria as zoo...and you dont want to have anything to do with the zoo
how will you find a job in biafra since your certificate is from the zoo.....will biafrans have to go back to universities in biafra to get a biafran issued certificate....

dazal for now
just wanna know

Since your stvpity and bbastard nature has degraded you to this, the you asked for it and now have it in full.....

Your history;
Your mother started it all, because of greed and that seasonal heat under her two legs, she ran away from the care of her perents and was sléeping under the bridges of Lagos. A day came that she was so hungry and was confused about how to get food, a mad man whom she shares a space with approach her with a rotten loaf of bread he ealier picked from the waste bin and fed her, then cuddled her that night. Yes you were concived with the ''squarsh'' from a mad fellow.

As for the questions you asked, I will never be the one to tutor your pea-brain since your teachers has tried for years and failed....so how can I record any progress.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Zinicc:

Since your stvpity and bbastard nature has degraded you to this, the you asked for and now have in full.....

Your history;
Your mother started it all, because of greed and that seasonal heat under her two legs, she ran away from the care of her perents and was sléeping under the bridges of Lagos. A day came that she was so hungry and was confused about how to get food, a mad man whom she shares a space with approach her with a rotten loaf of bread he ealier picked from the waste bin and fed her, then cuddled her that night. Yes you were concived with the ''squarsh'' from a mad fellow.

As for the questions you asked, I will never be the one to tutor your pea-brain since your teachers has tried for years and failed....so how can I record any progress.

haba
na fight
bros you well so
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2015
eleojo23:
OP, don't expect to get any answer to these questions rather you will get insults.
In fact, in my opinion, you shouldn't have created this thread in the first place because I believe you already know how it will turn out.

well you are right
just wanted to try my luck if i would get a reasonable answer
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2015
georjay:

haba
na fight
bros you well so

'Bros you well so' is the typical question for someone like you, whom have left his weyre mammy under the bridge searching among all the kolo men as to whom is your papy.

Evil breed!
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Zinicc:

'Bros you well so' is the typical question for someone like you, whom have left his weyre mammy under the bridge searching among all the kolo men as to whom is your papy.

Evil breed!

you seem to be frustrated
is it unemployment
dont worry you will soon get your biafra
confused Biafra specie
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2015
eleojo23:

Don't make fun of his condition...just pitty him.
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Phargbemmy(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Let be reasonable here, the question the OP asked isnt too much to have warranted this much abuse and curse.

He asked a simple question, answer him if you can and if you can't then walk by.

Some of you cannot take a pinch of what u spew out.
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by TechRev: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2015
@op all biafrans can never live in Biafra. Pls do all Zoogerians live in zoo?

Did you get a job with your zoo certificate?

Ask questions that concern you - like when will every child in the zoo have same cutoff marks to enter school - leave the Biafrans to their fate and resolve.
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Phargbemmy:
Let be reasonable here, the question the OP asked isnt too much to have warranted this much abuse and curse.

He asked a simple question, answer him if you can and if you can't then walk by.

i believe the reasonable ones among them are yet to comment...
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2015
georjay:

you seem to be frustrated
is it unemployment
dont worry you will soon get your biafra
confused Biafra specie

I can feed you 9time/day, cloth you with cotton, silk and your dream kinda shoes, any kinds.
Send you to your dream school in any part of the world...make your dreams come true.

If this your stvpiditý is because you need a job, then PM me and I shall surprise you and you shall come back here to share you testimony and denounce all the trash you've been posting.

But my HR staff would have to look at your certificate properly....trust me I have done it for someone from NL before and his now with me and a blessed man too.

So stop this your stvpidity and think about your worthless life...
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2015
TechRev:
@op all biafrans can never live in Biafra. Pls do all Zoogerians live in zoo?

Did you get a job with your zoo certificate?

Ask questions that concern you - like when will every child in the zoo have same cutoff marks to enter school - leave the Biafrans to their fate and resolve.

not all zoogerians live in the zoo...fine...so you expect your fellow biafrans to continue living with us in the zoo
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Zinicc:

I can feed you 9time/day, cloth you with cotton, silk and your dream kinda shoes, any kinds.
Send you to your dream school in any part of the world...make your dreams come true.

If this your stvpiditý is because you need a job, then PM me and I shall surprise you and you shall come back here to share you testimony and denounce all the trash you've been posting.

But my HR staff would have to look at your certificate properly....trust me I have done it for someone from NL before and his now with me and a blessed man too.

yinmu
oga ade employ your family members
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by trapQ: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2015
the O.P asked a simple question and all you're doing is boasting and raining insults. Be civil. There are ways to converse that makes people know you're educated and enlightened. Not hurling insults at his mother. If you're not that financially buoyant, why not start by donating 20m naira to a charity?

you don't go assuming you can feed everyone you encounter on social media. with all the noise Davido makes, he's not even as rich as 15yr old Williow.

Zinicc:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Phargbemmy:

Why do you goons like making fun of yours who is obviously retard...what would it cost you to help him out of his present predicament...
Why laugh at him indirectly?
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Dear senseless OP,

How are you doing? I hope you slept well. The reason why we insult instead of addressing the issue at hand is not because we will lose any argument but because it will be degrading for a higher human to be drawn into a senseless topic. We rather insult the OP and walk.
To bring your reasoning to a better level, let me ask you a few questions.
1. When Nigeria was freed from the shackles of colonialism, did all her citizens with British certificates not get a job in Nigeria?
2. Did all her citizens living outside the country return home or were they forcely sent home by their host countries?
As you ponder on these questions remembered that fundamental human rights is not exclusive to Nigerian Constitution. It was enshrined in the UN charter.
Next time you want to come against a biafran with an argument come with one which you have deeply thought over and not after winning you low wit friends in a baseless argument you will come to challenge biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by austinsmat(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2015
mad mad men everywhere even an infant op
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2015
trapQ:
the O.P asked a simple question and all you're doing is boasting and raining insults. Be civil. There are ways to converse that makes people know you're educated and enlightened. Not hurling insults at his mother. If you're not that financially buoyant, why not start by donating 20m naira to a charity?

you don't go assuming you can feed everyone you encounter on social media. with all the noise Davido makes, he's not even as rich as 15yr old Williow.

Another dud making fun of OP's retardedness. #justpittyhim
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by georjay(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2015
obum88:
Dear senseless OP,

How are you doing? I hope you slept well. The reason why we insult instead of addressing the issue at hand is not because we will lose any argument but because it will be degrading for a higher human to be drawn into a senseless topic. We rather insult the OP and walk.
To bring your reasoning to a better level, let me ask you a few questions.
1. When Nigeria was freed from the shackles of colonialism, did all her citizens with British certificates not get a job in Nigeria?
2. Did all her citizens living outside the country return home or were they forcely sent home by their host countries?
As you ponder on these questions remembered that fundamental human rights is not exclusive to Nigerian Constitution. It was enshrined in the UN charter.
Next time you want to come against a biafran with an argument come with one which you have deeply thought over and not after winning you low wit friends in a baseless argument you will come to challenge biafrans.
e
i know
but your people claim they dont want to have anything doing with the zoo.
Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
georjay:

e
i know
but your people claim they dont want to have anything doing with the zoo.

Nigeria needs Biafra more than Biafra needs Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Answer My Questions by heynew: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Useless question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What APC Slogan Will Be Come 2019 / Oba Of Benin Head Will Be Taken To Ife / Biafra Avengers Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.