Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (22845 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by odiphri: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
OK. Change

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by all4gud(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Our Baba prepared for war not leadership. It will take another six months for him to reload his memory for leadership purpose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bishop1988(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
I am so watching this movie in 700 HD.End time movie
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Eboski(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Now, I understand the rationale behind the president naming himself the substantive Petroleum minister. He had forseen that some hard times will come with respect to the petroleum sector in the Country as a result of the Oil price fall and extreme wreckage and assault exerted on the sector by the past administration. The president's move was to ease all forms of pressure that may have been mounted on whoever he named the petroleum minister, during the hard times as this, thereby causing unnecessary distraction and friction between the govt, ministry stakeholders and 'foul-criers' before everything falls back to normal. Imagine that someone like Mr Kachikwu were the Petroleum Minister, dem for don serve am notice of appearance. Mr President, I give it you. You are a great leader with great foresight. We will patiently bear through these hard times, knowing very well that good times are around the corner.
suffering and smiling, I should have curse the day you were born....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Atlantian: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Now, I understand the rationale behind the president naming himself the substantive Petroleum minister. He had forseen that some hard times will come with respect to the petroleum sector in the Country as a result of the Oil price fall and extreme wreckage and assault exerted on the sector by the past administration. The president's move was to ease all forms of pressure that may have been mounted on whoever he named the petroleum minister, during the hard times as this, thereby causing unnecessary distraction and friction between the govt, ministry stakeholders and 'foul-criers' before everything falls back to normal. Imagine that someone like Mr Kachikwu were the Petroleum Minister, dem for don serve am notice of appearance. Mr President, I give it you. You are a great leader with great foresight. We will patiently bear through these hard times, knowing very well that good times are around the corner.
People like this, are so jobless that they dedicate 4hrs of their days standing in queue to buy petrol at 200 per litre, and even when I pass-my-neighbour generator is banned, he will manage the old one for ever singing the praises of an aged illiterate ancestor.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

Seek for refund from whichever institution you attended or still attending... smh... There are varying degrees of idiots here but yours is out of this planet undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by suxkill: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

they people that liked your post must have smoked the same weed you are high on.(daura weed)

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bomsilaga(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

Are you even human?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Shielded him from debate, now shielding him from the Senate Hopefully they won't shield him from th nation when he will be called to account for his stewardship grin.....

Meanwhile.......

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

How much is ur APC salary grin

5000 ni o grin.
In arrears sef, to be commenced next year. cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by RealBae: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

May your life be like the chanji you voted for.

Hypocrite..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by deebrain(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
now we know who d enemies of nigerians are. APC senators shielding buari dullaard, minister of petroleum from accountability. D same people who harassed Deziani every month over fuel matters during GEJ era.
Anyway d good ting about d fuel scarcity is dat d sai baba disciples are also paying the price of voting a dulllaard through high fuel price.

I voted for APC but i honourably second this post.

President Buhari, BE ACCOUNTABLE!

And pending when this issue is resolved, you have been a disappointment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ODUBEZE: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2015
slightlyMad:
I regret voting these guys, when clueless was there, they made it look like they can fix things
now you are there, Boko haram still kills citizens

I am even more angry with Sen. Bukola Saraki. All his actions so far has shown that he is not fit for the job.
So the President we elected is now bigger than the whole Nigeria that he cannot explain to his people the situation in the country and assure them!
But he can travel abroad and address Nigerians.
When he knew that he is too big to appear before the senate, why belittle himself in becoming Minister of Petroleum in the first place?
Every politician bringing untold hardship on the masses will face the wrath of God!
In the morning, afternoon and night.
They will not experience peace! starting with the senate President.
Amen!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Amustical(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Dearly beloved,

Apc gubernatorial candidate Abdullahi Audu was leading in the election announced by the state INEC . But he died on Sunday morning .
My prayers for u are
1.Your success will not b a curse to you.

2.Your good news will not suddenly turn to bad.

3.people that have gathered to celebrate you will not depart to arrange your burial.

4.you will eat the fruit of your labour.

5 the devil will not turn your family's joy to sorrow.

6 . You will not desire what will kill you and what will kill you will not come near you.

7.You and everyone u send this to shall live to fulfil your destiny in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by arcnomec(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=iambabaG post=40380230]It's nt possible 2 summon d president jhare.. PDP should stop politicking like kids; nd think beyond their nose.

But he shuld issue a public statement 2 address d issue! [/quot

I taught you have something upstairs, but no u don't.... They are only summoning the minister of petroleum to come and explain to the house the reason for this u told hardship you and I are passing through cause of fuel scarcity..But no way,this bunch of of fools had to play politics with every thing in this nation...APC ,APC,God's will see us through from this wolves in sheep clothing you guys are.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ODUBEZE: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
BRAV0O:

#fuelscarsity! And our road still busy like never, who are we fooling ? angry
Most filling stations are not selling, when you eventually get the queue go long like from Lagos to Sokoto.
The prices of those selling now in my area ranges from N110-N130/L as against N87
Now if that is not scarcity, what is it?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by sunddy: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
HRich:
You mean after reading you got nothing to say? Endtime pikin.
walai I did not read d post... endtime papa ☺
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mrcdorv:
I don't even know who Nigeria offended....Nigeria why?

Nigeria did not offend anyone. It is Nigerians themselves that are their own WORST ENEMIES. Didnt they vote the present daura dufus into office? Oyya welcome to "change".

#OneChance.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Bigii(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:

What is he saying Hardship is really in Smh :-/ like...#HarshipItsInYou...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by osile2012: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]If he is petroleum minister, then he should be summoned . grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by prudencesmart(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I am even more angry with Sen. Bukola Saraki. All his actions so far has shown that he is not fit for the job...
Saraki thinks that by dancing to the Presidency, he will be vindicated from all the atrocities he should stand to face, It's only making him commit more atrocities, by ridiculing the senate to condescend so low, instead of being the instrument of check and balances that she is suppose to play for the benefit of the Nigerian people. No matter how he condescend himself and the senate before the executive so that they might pardon him and use him as a rubbish to gain their selfish interest, he will still face his judgement sooner or later , his days for judgement is only being procrastinated to further confirm his kind.

When corrupt men are in power, they will kill sanity to cover their corruptions & to gain favour, and would always explain the unimaginable as if we are dunces, but nemesis will always catch up with them sooner or later..Else i wouldn't see why Nigeria should be importing refined petroleum products instead of refining their crude for local consumption, making it cheap for the poor masses, and even for export to earn foreign exchange for what God has blessed us with. Some corrupt idiot will explain it away that it is better to import refined petroleum products than to export because they are gaining from it at the expense of the country. I don't see what God has not blessed Nigerians with, but we lack leadership with good senses and sincerity to transform such into unending wealth and employment for the country, and yet we ain't ashamed to tell the world that we are broke.

This is business our Government should venture into, no matter what it would cost them, because they will be making huge income from there too. Imagine Nigeria supplying refined petroleum product to west Africa alone and her environs, guess what our foreign earning will be like , needless to mention the local consumption alone..Nigeria will have been swimming in great unending wealth. Countries who ain't bless with crude , have huge modern refineries that are well maintained that produces at full capacity making huge profit and income from it, but we who have it are playing 'samber' with it and feeding their pocket alone. God is watching them. Needless to mentioned all the other abandoned mineral resources by lazy state Governors, needless to mention the Agric and allied products...

ODUBEZE:

Every politician bringing untold hardship on the masses will face the wrath of God!
In the morning, afternoon and night.
They will not experience peace! starting with the senate President.
Amen!

Ame! Amen! and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by pasol4real(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
So this is What u hav to say menh u are so dumb n fuuulissh
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bolanto24(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
abbaapple:
What a Mother Told Her Daughter who Was Looking For a Husband. . My Daughter, looking for a husband is not the same thing as looking for a job. When you are looking for a job, you think of money and luxury. But when you are looking for a husband, you think of love, commitment and sacrifice. Money is good but it is love and commitment that will bind your marriage. Do you know what? When your Father approached me, I was 21. I still remember that day. He didn’t have a car, he used to drive his mother’s bicycle. I never used to do make up. We fell in love. Do you see this house? I was there when your Father built it. I use to come here every day and supervise the workers. You see that old red car outside? We both contribute money to buy it, it was our first car. Your Dad will use it Monday to Friday and I will use it weekend, except when one person need it more than the other. So, do not be afraid of starting small. The most important thing is love, commitment and dedication. Behind every successful man is a woman and behind every unsuccessful man is also a woman, choose where you will belong. My Daughter, let a man see the real you and love the real you. When you pretend and look like what you are not and a man marry you, then one day when he begins seeing the real you, that is where problem will start. There are some kind of men you should avoid or be careful with. If you see a man always giving money to people and helping so many people but when you visit his home, his sister looks hungry and the mother is badly dressed then be wise. Think about it. A man that can’t support his own is not trust worthy . My Daughter be careful of a man with too many secret. Think twice about a man that keeps too much to himself. How can you live with a man you don’t know anything about? You have the right to know his fears and his dreams. Know what you are getting into. When I married your Dad I knew his plans and I played my role to help him and here we are. Watch carefully the way a man treats his sisters and people around him, habits are very hard to change, if he is treating them bad then he may treat you bad. Pay every big attention to what I am about to say now, open your ears very well. If a man ever hit you while you are arguing, beat you up for any reason, do not bring such a man to introduce to me. Do not even think of marrying him. Or else you may spend every day defending your life instead of living your life. There are some men that don’t give because they don’t have but there are others that don’t give because they are stingy. Think twice about such men. If you see a man who drinks too much every time or smoke too much, do not expect him to change when you marry him. Marry someone you are sure you can live with, not someone you are hopping will change. Observe the kind of friends a man moves with, it has a lot to do with who he is. My Daughter, I can’t choose a husband for you but i have given you advice that will guide you. I can’t wait for you to bring that man home and I can’t wait to dance with you on your wedding day.........

What an advice... Hope they will take note.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ODUBEZE: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
prudencesmart:

Saraki thinks that by dancing to the Presidency, he will be vindicated from all the atrocities he should stand to face, It's only making him commit more atrocities, by ridiculing the senate to condescend so low, instead of being the instrument of check and balances that she is suppose to play for the benefit of the Nigerian people. No matter how he condescend himself and the senate before the executive so that they might pardon him and use him as a rubbish to gain their selfish interest, he will still face his judgement sooner or later , his days for judgement is only being procrastinated to further confirm his kind.

When corrupt men are in power, they will kill sanity to cover their corruptions & to gain favour, and would always explain the unimaginable as if we are dunces, but nemesis will always catch up with them sooner or later..Else i wouldn't see why Nigeria should be importing refined petroleum products instead of refining their crude for local consumption, making it cheap for the poor masses, and even for export to earn foreign exchange for what God has blessed us with. Some corrupt idiot will explain it away that it is better to import refined petroleum products than to export because they are gaining from it at the expense of the country. I don't see what God has not blessed Nigerians with, but we lack leadership with good senses and sincerity to transform such into unending wealth and employment for the country, and yet we ain't ashamed to tell the world that we are broke.

This is business our Government should venture into, no matter what it would cost them, because they will be making huge income from there too. Imagine Nigeria supplying refined petroleum product to west Africa alone and her environs, guess what our foreign earning will be like , needless to mention the local consumption alone..Nigeria will have been swimming in great unending wealth. Countries who ain't bless with crude , have huge modern refineries that are well maintained that produces at full capacity making huge profit and income from it, but we who have it are playing 'samber' with it and feeding their pocket alone. God is watching them. Needless to mentioned all the other abandoned mineral resources by lazy state Governors, needless to mention the Agric and allied products...

Ame! Amen! and Amen!
Bro, Well spoken! These wicked people does not deserve our prayer anymore but curse because they know what to do and has refuse to do it!
They feel less concern because they are not affected! They have stolen the money meant for the masses, stock it up even for their fourth generation!
So many people are dying!
Oh, I repeat that they will know no peace! the blood of these people they have starved will forever hunt them!
They will not live to enjoy the money they have stolen!
Amen!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by greatmen: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
The funny irony is APC states are suffering this fuel scarcity the most, yet Omenka, PassingShot, Beremx, Demdem, QuotaSystem, Collitempa, all APC and Buhari Supporters, even Lalasticlala and Seun are still shouting 'Sia Baba' and 'Change Dole' mantra.

Our Petroleum minister is a fraudster- Sambisa Times.
you make sense o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:
Nigeria is not half as big as Russia or US undecided
But much more complex.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by yussuf05(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
AXJ6TGXNEY
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Jaydee009: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is what happens do when a whole nation believes the word if a dullard who claims he will stabilize global oil price, yet he has not been able to sustain petrol supply as "Minister of Petroleum"
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bilulu(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
gigabyte13:

my brother, what happened to summoning Kachikwu? Why the president? It is all politics, to ridicule and talk down on Mr president. Abeg leave tori for polithiefcians.
is kachikwu d minister for petroleum? If he no he can't b summon he pls give us someone who we can hold accountable
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by HRich(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
sunddy:
walai I did not read d post... endtime papa ☺
Lolz. Endtime accuse.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Tmaritas76(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
abbaapple:
What a Mother Told Her Daughter
who Was Looking
For a Husband.
My Daughter, looking for a husband
is not the same
thing as looking for a job. When you
are looking for a
job, you think of money and luxury.
But when
you are looking for a husband, you
think of love,
commitment and sacrifice. Money
is good but it is
love and commitment that will bind
your marriage.
Do you know what? When your
Father approached
me, I was 21. I still remember that
day. He didn’t
have a car, he used to drive his
mother’s bicycle. I
never used to do make up. We fell
in love. Do you
see this house? I was there when
your Father built it.
I use to come here every day and
supervise the
workers. You see that old red car
outside? We both
contribute money to buy it, it was
our first car. Your
Dad will use it Monday to Friday and
I will use it
weekend, except when one person
need it more
than the other. So, do not be afraid
of starting small.
The most important thing is love,
commitment and
dedication. Behind every successful
man is a
woman and behind every
unsuccessful man is also a
woman, choose where you will
belong. My Daughter,
let a man see the real you and love
the real you.
When you pretend and look like
what
you are not and a man marry you,
then one day when
he begins seeing the real you, that
is where problem
will start. There are some kind of
men you should
avoid or be careful with. If you see
a man always
giving money to people and helping
so many people
but when you visit his home, his
sister looks hungry
and the mother is badly dressed
then be wise. Think
about it. A man that can’t support
his own is not trust
worthy . My Daughter be careful of
a man with too
many secret. Think twice about a
man that keeps too
much to himself. How can you live
with a man you
don’t know anything about? You
have the right to
know his fears and his dreams.
Know what you are
getting into. When I married your
Dad I knew his
plans and I played my role to help
him and here we
are. Watch carefully the way a man
treats his sisters
and people around him, habits are
very hard to
change, if he is treating them bad
then he may treat
you bad. Pay every big attention to
what I am about
to say now, open your ears very
well. If a man ever
hit you while you are arguing, beat
you up for any
reason, do not bring such a man to
introduce to me.
Do not even think of marrying him.
Or else you may
spend every day defending your
life instead of living
your life. There are some men that
don’t give because
they don’t have but there are
others that don’t give
because they are stingy. Think
twice about such men.
If you see a man who drinks too
much every time or
smoke too much, do not expect
him to change
when you marry him. Marry
someone you are sure
you can live with, not
someone you are hopping will
change. Observe the
kind of friends a man moves with,
it has a lot to do
with who he is. My Daughter, I can’t
choose a
husband for you but i have given
you advice that will
guide you. I can’t
wait for you to bring that man
home and I can’t wait
to dance with you on your wedding
day.........
we are sorry error 405 just occurred. The write up is too long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC / Investigate The Source Of Cash Used For PDP Convention - APC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.