Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) (815 Views)

Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/--RIbR4bFg9E/VlVI7itA_yI/AAAAAAAAB10/aSe6FbCzk9o/s1600/Terry-G-mum-300x300.jpg[/img]

Eccentric singer and music producer, Terry G, is one of those stars who has released little or no infomation about family. Well, that was the case until now that the energetic star showed off his mum.

Terry G whose real names are Gabriel Oche Amanyi yesterday (November 24) shared a rare photo of his mother, Mrs. Amanyi.

The Ginjah master captioned the picture “beautiful sexy and young mother…love you loads.”

What do you think?

Source
http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/singer-terry-g-shows-off-his-very-young.html

lalasticlala
Re: Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2015
wow so young
Re: Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by sunddy: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
so if his mother did not look young and beautiful he will have a problem with it?
Re: Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2015
She looks very young fahhh" maybe TerryG is her first son from her early pregnancy" I think she gave birth to TerryG in her teenage age"
Re: Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by OCTAVO: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Are you sure that's his mother?
Re: Singer, Terry G Shows Off His Very Young And Beautiful Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Today is my birthday nl, show some love to soft DemiG, just view ma profile, hit the like button grin make some noise for ur boy demi.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Hit Or Miss See How This Lady Exp0sed Herself On Red Carpet (photos) / Actress Ijeoma Diana - I Refused Movie Role Cos I Was Told To Take Off My Dress / ‘I’m Obsessed With Nigerian Men’ – SA Celeb Bonang Matheba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.