Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (1613 Views)

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Tunde Baiyewu Turns 47 Today.

Tunde Baiyewu (born Babatunde Emanuel Baiyewu, 25 November 1968) is a British singer of Nigerian descent and is a member of the easy listening duo, Lighthouse Family. In 2004 he embarked on a solo career, releasing the album Tunde, and in 2013 released his second album, Diamond in a Rock.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunde_Baiyewu

Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Leaventainment: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
hbd
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by boboLIL(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Wish u eternity in heaven
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
HBD
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
47? Wow! Happy birthday, Tunde!

There ain't no point holding back the tide,
Still gonna get ya
'Cause every little bird's gotta learn to fly
Sooner or later
I don't wanna lose you,
Can't always do what you wanna do
There ain't no point holding back the tide,
Don't waste your time

'Cause everything is out there
And there's no limits out there
We could be reaching out for anything if we try enough

Let the daylight in on a better day
It's been too long we've been
Living under a raincloud..... cheesy

Cc: Michellla
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by redcliff: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
one of the best acts to come out of naija after Seal, Shade Adu and Asa.. Jammed his Diamond in a Rock album. plentiful times!
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Michellla(f): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Happy birthday to him!
There ain't no point holding back the tide, Still gonna get ya 'Cause every little bird's gotta learn to fly Sooner or later I don't wanna lose you, Can't always do what you wanna do There ain't no point holding back the tide, Don't waste your time
'Cause everything is out there And there's no limits out there We could be reaching out for anything if we try enough
Let the daylight in on a better day It's been too long we've been Living under a raincloud..... cheesy
Cc: Michellla
smileyHBD to him.hope you're good.?
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Michellla:

smileyHBD to him.hope you're good.?
Yup. Very. You? Haven't seen you around much recently.
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Dqueenzy(f): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy birthday to the musical icon,wish others would be lyk him.
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Michellla(f): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Yup. Very. You? Haven't seen you around much recently.
blame it on service network. cheesy they deduct my megas a lot.
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by miqos02(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
hbd

BONANZA BONANZA BONANZA
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Michellla:

blame it on service network. cheesy they deduct my megas a lot.
lol...really? You're a big girl nah. Subscribe to an unlimited data plan. And on the contrary, you can just name your service provider here and I'll call their board directors to give them a stern warning. cheesy
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by vivianblog2(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok better days
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by daveP(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Happy Birthday to you Tunde! Wish you more and more of a lovely, intriguing musical career!

Diamond in a rock

Great Romantic

Move!

And many more.

From a fan since 4yrs old till now!
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Michellla(f): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
RickRichards:

lol...really? You're a big girl nah. Subscribe to an unlimited data plan. And on the contrary, you can just name your service provider here and I'll call their board directors to give them a stern warning. cheesy
unlimited? i get that kind of amount only when am in school.which i happen not to be at the moment.which you already know smiley
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by nikkypearl(f): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Lala..How are you bro?
Re: Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by mytime24(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
K

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Peksy Ikeji Chilling In Linda Ikeji's Mansion / My Body Is Prepared! Poplular Actress N@k3d Picz Dat Got People Talking / Crossdresser, Bayo Wears G-string In New Photo As He Shares Val Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.