Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Is This Govt Telling Lies To Nigerians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is This Govt Telling Lies To Nigerians? (477 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / Husband Slices His Wife’s Phone To Half For Not Telling Him Her Password / Telling A Great African Story With Powerful Illustrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Govt Telling Lies To Nigerians? by IBROHIM: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
I used to be a big fan of this administration, but the happenings of the last few weeks have cast a gloomy picture of my future expectations. For instance why is the minister of state for petroleum giving us the impression that the scarcity of petrol is caused by hoarding of the products by the marketers whereas the truth is that the product is not even available? Why is the minister of petroleum no saying anything? What about the talkative minister of information?
What's really happening to Buhari? Has he joined them? Has he tasted the fruit of insensitivity? How can a group of people be so callous?
Even if the previous regime caused all these, is it too early to give nigerians a better alternative? If it's possible to retrieve my vote I would have gladly done that.
At this point am not surprised because when you put on ur TV these days all you see are Hausas who were hiding while southerners were moving Buhari from one state to the other selling his candidacy! They never wanted Buhari to win but now they've hijacked him and can't even advise him aright! It's a shame!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Active Users On Nairaland? / A Nairalander At Xbusta's Chom Video Shoot. / One Dead In Fatal Road Accident, USA Road Contractor In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.