Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,867 members, 7,824,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) (1732 Views)

Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by phemmyutd(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
December 4&5, 2015.
@Ipee, Kwara State.
Pray Along with us.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by phemmyutd(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2015
more

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
nice, nice , what can I say? A happy Union.
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by boboLIL(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Success man... Happy married life..... No beat ur wife oh no mata what... Congrats.....
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok! PRECIOUS DADDY SEE THEM THROUGH!
GIVE THEM A HEAVENLY FAMILY ON EARTH.
SHIELD THEM FROM EVIL AND FROM EVIL FRIENDS. DECORATE THEM WITH ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO HAVE A BLISSFUL MARRIAGE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY! AMEN
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
I hope you catch your useless ashewoe wife fcking your landlord before she starts oozing out bastards and tell you you are the father.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Geestarry(f): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats. God bless your union
Please what is the poster above me saying?
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by OVI75(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Lovely pictures,bt d mods may consider u fr first page if u tag it somtin like pre-wedding pictures of a 'NAIRALANDER'd word nairalander works like lasticlala
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Prettythicksme wen is ours coming up... .? Jux got bak fro. D embassey to process our visa buh theres gonn b a delay tho
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Monalisa185(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2015
HML in advance
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by jejemanito: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
I hope you catch your useless ashewoe wife fcking your landlord before she starts oozing out bastards and tell you you are the father.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by donphilopus: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If this post is not hidden within the next one minute then these Mods are not doing their job.
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by DuchessLily(f): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Beautiful! Congrats in advance . God bless ur union.
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by donphilopus: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

If this post is not hidden within the next one minute, then these Mods are not serious with their job.

@RevDesmondJuju, go check your useless post and tell me if you can still see it.
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Prettythicksme wen is ours coming up... .? Jux got bak fro. D embassey to process our visa buh theres gonn b a delay tho
cheesy SMH
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy SMH
shake it baby... . Nice hair uve got
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

If this post is not hidden within the next one minute call me a bastard.

Bastard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
are you one of the nairaland bigots? grin grin grin grin HML though

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2015
phemmyutd:
more

You guys are ugly

Why do you choose to breed?

Have compassion for your offsprings - divorce before the wedding

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by donphilopus: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Bastard cheesy
Goat, maybe you can still see the post in your dreams.
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

@RevDesmondJuju, go check your useless post and tell me if you can still see it.

It's still there and I get to tell you the truth that you remain a bastard cheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Goat, maybe you can still see the post in your dreams.

Olodo when you report a post it is automatically hidden to you only

Logout and see it shimmering in this cesspit thread cheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by donphilopus: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Olodo when you report a post it is automatically hidden to you only

Logout and see it shimmering in this cesspit thread cheesy

Just discovered that it's only hidden to me alone. Now those peeps ain't serious.
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Just discovered that it's only hidden to me alone. Now those peeps ain't serious.

Now you know

Bastard cheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by donphilopus: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Now you know

Bastard cheesy

You no get sense o. . .You would hate yourself today if your comment is not hidden. I trust Nairalanders, they would make life miserable for you. Instead of you fool to wish them well, you are here calling them ugly people. You've taken tribalism thus far. On Sunday now, you would take Bible and claim to be going to Church. Do you expect God to answer your devilish Prayers?
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by jlinkd78(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
happy married life
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

You no get sense o. . .You would hate yourself today if your comment is not hidden. I trust Nairalanders, they would make life miserable for you. Instead of you fool to wish them well, you are here calling them ugly people. You've taken tribalism thus far. On Sunday now, you would take Bible and claim to be going to Church. Do you expect God to answer your devilish Prayers?

What is this bastard spewing?

They are ugly and you remain a bastard

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Can you be seen in public with that thing he wants to marry?

Can you allow your sister to marry that guy without money?

Bastard grin
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by maupe: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats and happy married life. Is anyone putting together a Nairaland delegation. It seems only proper, that since we share a huge part of our lives as online colleagues, we should also grace this occasion
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:
Congrats and happy married life. Is anyone putting together a Nairaland delegation. It seems only proper, that since we share a huge part of our lives as online colleagues, we should also grace this occasion

Nairaland is filled with bokos and Agbereo ass lickers and Remi Tinubu pant sniffers like arresa

Why will you want them in your wedding?
Re: Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) by donphilopus: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Can you be seen in public with that thing he wants to marry?

Can you allow your sister to marry that guy without money?

Bastard grin

You're so senseless that you don't know you're actually senseless. What's wrong with the babe he's marrying. Who told you he's poor? Even if he's poor or the babe is not beautiful, you have no right to condemn them because they love each other. You can go and die if you don't like that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Former Rivers Speaker And 3 Other Legislators / Picture: Nigeria Latest Suspected Criminals: $1t Discovered in Accts-FG. / Intercepted From Lagos To Ondo Not All Coffins Carries Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.