Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nikki’s Model Diary – My Day At The Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week Casting - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nikki’s Model Diary – My Day At The Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week Casting (645 Views)

Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 / Right Off The Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week Runway, This Is “IT” – Style / Street Style From Heineken Lagos Fashion And Design Week 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nikki’s Model Diary – My Day At The Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week Casting by Nikkiandtees: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello again my loving diary that keeps me and my faithful readers happy! So I am back again to share my experience at the Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week casting which took place on Wednesday 30th of September 2015 at the Social Place, Lagos, Nigeria.

Castings are always exciting for me, because I get to see my model friends I haven’t laid eyes on in a while and this time I was even more excited to get to the venue, chit chat with them and eventually gossip catch up.

I started my day with arriving late to the office due to the unending Lagos traffic, worked on a few articles and decided to chill a little and receive office air-conditioner before I get hammered by the Lagos sun that has no respect for mankind. Eventually I was pulled out of the office by my very own Baby cakes, Tomi (I actually call her Willow Smith because there’s such a strong resemblance that I think Will Smith did small something something in Nigeria before he had a baby girl with Jada!).

Oh Nikki, get back to the reason you started writing this in the first place. Sometimes I think I have a real problem with getting distracted a lot but God dey. So as I was saying, I got to The Social Place to behold “a flock of eager birds all itching to clinch a spot on the most anticipated fashion week in Nigeria”. I located my friends and quickly walked up to them to start gisting but I knew I had to get to the front of the line one way or the other to get the casting over and done with.

I kid you not, there were actually a lot of models who flew in from all over the country for this casting and I happened to know a few, so I had a little pep talk with them and wished them luck.

At the end of the pretty long day, I was selected with a few other models and I can not wait to see what the show has to offer this year.

We will definitely have fun not doubt but its not going to be an easy one, so I say a big congratulations to everyone who was picked and I cannot wait to rock the runway with you all in style.

Have a look at my day in pictures –

http://www.stylevitae.com/nikkis-model-diary-my-day-at-the-heineken-lagos-fashion-design-week-casting/

Re: Nikki’s Model Diary – My Day At The Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week Casting by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Let there be decency. Shikina

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Next Top Designer Reality Show Shifted To March 12 / Marks 30th Birthday With A Stunning Photoshoot / World Map Wristwatch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.