Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? (369 Views)

Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? by eksammy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
My people please can someone tell me what is happening to our apostles of good governance during the last administration?

why is everybody quiet about the fuel scarcity that has lingered for almost one month now. Our APC fans whom are you blaming now GEJ or Dieziani?

what of our 'bring back our girls' crusaders? plz why have they gone cold or are the girls back?

A bag of rice is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about 14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at Christmas.

You guys are in charge now for 6 months yet all we get are excuses and blame game.

what are we even hearing about TSA? corruption among the saints?

You no longer criticise our soldiers. You have stopped calling them names.

Our president has approved the release of 413bn to pay for subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount was over bloated during the time of GEJ.

How much job has been created since May 2015? How many unemployed Nigerians have started receiving the 5000 stipend?

Why are my people not talking again? Why are we not asking questions? Has promise of Change become Change of promise? We are just watching.

Please if you remember anything that has gone worse in the past 6-months you may add to the list here abeg....hopefully they will see and CHANGE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? by ITbomb(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
If this is the change, when will it end?
Re: Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? by DankemzI(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
6Months Ago Nigerians complained they were living in hell,... But today at least we know Hell has V.I.P section

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Today: Promise Of Change Or Change Of Promise? by tuniski: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Change is a scam with buhari as the face! Everything has gone worse and the media has gone to sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Youth Blames Nigerian Youths For Aiding Corruption / Only The Country Of Western Nigeria Pay For Primary/sec Sch Be Loyal / Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki Arrested By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.