Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Far With Esdp/ Work Force Oxford Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far With Esdp/ Work Force Oxford Scholarship (577 Views)

First Bank Ond Recruitment Through Work Force / Nigeria Breweries Test With Work Force Management / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Esdp/ Work Force Oxford Scholarship by Moondog: 2:16pm On May 25, 2009
I Remember when i saw the advert on the Guardian News paper title saying thatthere would be schorlaship for the best 3 candidates and a hundred job opening for the best 100 organised by ESDP ( employability Skills and Developmeny Programme).Trust me i quickly applied course i was confident that thereas no way i would not be amongst the 1st 100.

After Applying and paying a sum of 3500 to their account, i was very hopefull that i would be called. Not long after i got a text notifying me of an aptitude test. The date was not specified. I later got to know that the test was held on May @(th on a public holiday. Fowl play.
But to cut the long story short, those who mised the test were invited for another test which i pased , and i also scaled the interview.( But what about those who didn't pass but paid?).

Now that i have done the course and at for their programme, im yet to hear anything about scholarship or job placement. This is very bad. Even after calling one of their staffs, who was also a facilitator, her no. didn'y do thru.
This is SCAM, I wish they would be kind enough to give us an explanation,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / I Need Pms / Possible Solutions For Nigerian Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.