Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

10 Fun Facts About Nigerian Bloggers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Fun Facts About Nigerian Bloggers (810 Views)

12 Tweets About Nigerian Aunties That Are Hilarious As They Are True / 10 Fun Facts You Need To Know / Fun Facts For The Day! Did You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Fun Facts About Nigerian Bloggers by MaverickExcel1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
10 Fun Facts About Nigerian Bloggers
There’s something really sweet and fascinating about Nigerian that I love so much. If I was not a Nigerian I would have married one.
They bring life and energy to anything they do. There’s this magic finger (and also mouth) that God has specifically given to us which makes us outstanding.

Despite the good, there are also the bad and ugly (ok I’m not looking at the ugly).
However, we are still that happy Nigerians.

I was chatting with some blogger friends last night and suddenly, we started talking about some Nigerian bloggers and their crazy attitude to blogging which prompted me to write this post.

Fun facts about Nigerian bloggers

1, Bloggers without laptops:
It’s no news that some bloggers in Nigeria do not have a PC. Whether they’re usinga friend’s PC, the cyber café or their Smartphone, all that matters is that they must update their blog.

2, entertainment fanatics:

Since the success of Linda Ikeji in the entertainment niche, every Tom and Harry wants to go the Linda way. It’s quite funny that the first thought that enters into the heart of any aspiring blogger is “entertainment”.

3, Adsense madness:
To some Nigerian Bloggers, blogging=Adsense. It is believed that if you don’t have Goggle Adsense, you’re not a blogger yet.

4, Welcome to The Guru’s Club:
A guy who just started blogging two weeks ago now calls himself a guru because he can write and publish a post.

5, Copy and Paste is the norm
For some bloggers, blogging is copy, paste and publish (CPP)

6, Some bloggers will not stop spamming facebook groups with their boring news just to drive traffic to their blogs.

7, Every newbie blogger wants to be like Linda Ikeji in two weeks of blogging.

8, those who run ‘make money online’ blogs may never have made a cent online in their life

9, They make the most annoying comments on blogs, like, “how do I get an Adsense account on my blog?”

10, Only a Nigerian blogger will cover all the topics under the sun and still expect to be successful.
And the list goes on and on and on…

Share with me your own fun facts about Nigerian bloggers.
Please share this with your friends via facebbook or twitter.

Re: 10 Fun Facts About Nigerian Bloggers by missKiffy(f): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
They too dey blog false stories

1 Like

Re: 10 Fun Facts About Nigerian Bloggers by MaverickExcel1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
missKiffy:
They too dey blog false stories

You're right. Whether a story is true or not they will publish it

(1) (Reply)

Does Size Matter? Check Out The Response Of These Naija Babes / Photo Of The Year / Hilarious-when A Cat Realise The Effect Of LASSA Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.