Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions (1292 Views)

How To Answer Common Interview Questions In An Uncommon Way / 15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by AltarBoy1: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
I will be going for a bank interview on Thursday next week. As an Engrn graduate with no exp get, how will I respond to these questions.

Why should we employ you

What can you do for us

What skills are you bringing into this bank

Tell us about your self

Why are you choosing the banking sector instead of your academic career.

These are some of the questions that they asked the previous set.

Abeg mk una help me out.
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by jaymejate: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bro, it's you going for the interview not US.
It's you that set your goals not US.
It's you that Want to make impact there not US.

Our own answer might not be the same with yours. Don't live on someone else mind and thought, think deeply on what you can give them and how you can be the best for them.

Good luck bro.

Even lalasticlala can't help this grin
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by Dahveydson(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:

Our own answer might not be the same with yours. Don't live on someone else mind and thought, think deeply on what you can give them and how you can be the best for them.

Good luck bro.

Great response.

OP look for interview threads, the answers to those questions have been answered.
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by menix(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
How will u pass the interview when u don't have idea of what Google can do..

My friend hit google nd develop the answers urself which would help you instead of looking for answers to Cram...
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by Femich18(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:

Good luck bro.

nawa 2u o...nobody is an island.....no big deal in asking
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by wonderworkofGod: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP! I was called for a bank test tomorrow and i don't have idea how banks normally write their test.If is oral or written,and the kind of questions they usually asked.Pls bankers in the house help me.
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by Dahveydson(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
wonderworkofGod:
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP! I was called for a bank test tomorrow and i don't have idea how banks normally write their test.If is oral or written,and the kind of questions they usually asked.Pls bankers in the house help me.

What bank?

Search for the bank, it should have a thread on NL.
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by jaymejate: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Femich18:

nawa 2u o...nobody is an island.....no big deal in asking
Ooh God! Bro don't misquote me na. I didn't say it's bad asking but we cannot tell him what to say, he should develop a self confidence.

What if we tell him to say ths nd say and finally get the Job and he his otherwise?

Se u have understand?
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by dhantey324(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oga op, Google is your friend.

Listening to Justin Bieber's love yourself cool
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I will be going for a bank interview on Thursday next week. As an Engrn graduate with no exp get, how will I respond to these questions.

Why should we employ you

What can you do for us

What skills are you bringing into this bank

Tell us about your self

Why are you choosing the banking sector instead of your academic career.

These are some of the questions that they asked the previous set.

Abeg mk una help me out.
No need cramming some of those books you see online, just be compose and speak from your inner mind less you contradicts yourself and they would probably see through you. Being an engrg graduates, was in same situation few months ago. The interviewer told me that being an engrg graduate that I would leave them later on, looked at him and told him that leaving is a matter of personal choice and decision. Threw the question back at him and asked if a career guarantees one's loyalty and integrity? grin

Was later successful but nothing yet from them since. For some of us wey don teey for this hustle, is either you fail or pass, heaven won't fall bro.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by TUBLEZ(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
My brother Google is Ur friend Na...habaa
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by Femich18(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:

Ooh God! Bro don't misquote me na. I didn't say it's bad asking but we cannot tell him what to say, he should develop a self confidence.

What if we tell him to say ths nd say and finally get the Job and he his otherwise?

Se u have understand?

Alryt now I get Wt u trying 2say....Cul...Enjoy
Re: Plz Guys, Help me answer this interview questions by palladin: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
If you can't use Google to get the answers then try my signature.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Federal High Court Abuja Vacancies For Graduate Trainee Verbatim Court Reporters / UNILAG Massive Recruitment For Non-academic Staff 2016 - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.