Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Do You Call Him? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do You Call Him? (769 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call Him? by oneolajire(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
He greatly suffers adequate water cos he lives in the desert. It rained on this blissful day so he gathered few buckets of water. After the shower, he travelled hundreds of kilometers to the nearest river to dump the water there. Having it in mind he still lack sufficient water, so what do you call him?

As the eldest of five children with small scale farmers as parents, he believes he is in charge. He carries what belong to the whole family to his friend whose father is into commercial farming. He keeps enjoying the loot, the parents keep working hard while his siblings keep suffering. Funny enough, his comfortable friend will never render any financial help to him or his family, but he keep adding to the storehouse of his friend. Pls, what do you call him?

He is a government official, he awards contracts in order to enrich his pockets. He deprives his people of basic infrastructure so that he will have much to steal. He keeps his looted funds in foreign bank accounts and keeps blaming local banks for their weaknesses. He keeps propounding various economic theories to solve the problem of poverty and unemployment, yet he is responsible for the closure of government companies. Pls what do you call him?

The best name I'll call him is ......FOOL

Questions for the fools.

1.How much of their loots will they ever spend?
2.When will foreigners begin to make Nigerian banks their safe haven for stolen funds?
3.They make our economy non-functional and banks unsafe, where would they have kept their loots if the foreign banks are as well unsafe?
Re: What Do You Call Him? by rifasenate11(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
endtime guy grin
Re: What Do You Call Him? by oneolajire(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2016
rifasenate11:
endtime guy grin
hum
Re: What Do You Call Him? by oneolajire(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2016
Fantastically corrupt man

(1) (Reply)

Thug Nabbed By SSS With Guns & Charms During Governorship Polls In Bayesla. Pics / My Daughter Does Not Need A LOVER I Satisfy Her By Myself / Court Jails Carpenter For Stealing N250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.