Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) (6942 Views)

Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar / Man Crashes $260k Ferrari One Hour After Purchase / Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by viviangist4: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Accident with that type of Car , Dear that's a double Tragedy , sorry ok ... may be try to be more care next time , photos of how Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos below.

source http://www.viviangist.com/man-crashes-his-bentley-in-lekki-area-of-lagos-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by dejavski(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na smalls cool insurance go cover am
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Misplaced piority fancy cars are built for a stable economy with good roads nt good in a country like ours dnt get it buy a bentley to show off?? Wen dere are several posh rugged cars to use.

M sure by d time he is done fixing dat car wit hugh amount he wud buy a camry toyota undecided undecided undecided undecided

Op careful nt care just sayin embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by menix(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
He does not pay his tithe.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by buygala(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pishure looks more like that of a scrap Bentley, which having left the mechanic workshop for the first time in 3 years, packs up right in the middle of the road sad

From what I see having zoomed in the pishures, the front part, sides and back of the vehicle seem OK, apart from the unprofessional panel-beating and horrible paintwork done to the back fender of the vehicle sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hehehe

Could it be frm his village grin

Just like d first poster typed, he might hav insured d car cool
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by buygala(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
menix:
He does not pay his tithe.

At least he is rich enough to buy a Bentley that he could crash cool

.You wey Don dey pay tithe since the time of Mary Magdalene....How many Bajaj motorcycle U Don buy talkless of crash? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by wtfCode: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
good 4 him
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by menix(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
buygala:

.You wey Don dey pay tithe since the time of Mary Magdalene....How many Bajaj motorcycle U Don buy talkless of crash? tongue

I might not afford a Bentley now but am so sure the two cars I have driven so far can feed u till ur last days on earth..
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by STILESGANG: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
menix:

I might not afford a Bentley now but am so sure the two cars I have driven so far can feed u till ur last days on earth..
Talk is cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by menix(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
STILESGANG:
Talk is cheap

But not as cheap as ur life..
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by STILESGANG: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
menix:

But not as cheap as ur life..
We know your type,always quick to list their phantom achievements,when in reality they have nothing grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:
Misplaced piority fancy cars are built for a stable economy with good roads nt good in a country like ours dnt get it buy a bentley to show off?? Wen dere are several posh rugged cars to use.

M sure by d time he is done fixing dat car wit hugh amount he wud buy a camry toyota undecided undecided undecided undecided

Op careful nt care just sayin embarassed
u must be a low lifer, have u visited the Island before?
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by menix(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
STILESGANG:
We know your type,always quick to list their phantom achievements,when in reality they have nothing grin grin grin

Yes that me..
But I can phantomly feed ur immediate family,
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
I vigorously supported Buhari during elections, but without prejudice I'm beginning to think we have careered into "one chance".

O nwebero ihe ifu!!!
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
The gods are not yet pleased.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
u must be a low lifer, have u visited the Island before?
M a low life yes i am bt if he had chanelled all d money nd expenses into sumtin dat can benefit d society even his generations to come wud enjoy it.

Dnt tell me his wealth wud b passed to all his generations till end of time

All d usa england nd co peeps keep hopin to go to dis generation over there are enjoyin d fruit of the past generation labour who knew nd saw d future ahead

M a low lifer m proud of it so far u nt feedin me neither is ur family doing so YES M PROUD TO BE A LOW LIFER
AWON EYAN MAYWEATHER NI ME
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eya..such is life
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by DikSin(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Everything na news. #smh
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by estyvino(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
That machine don't run on fuel, it runs on olive oil grin
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

M a low life yes i am bt if he had chanelled all d money nd expenses into sumtin dat can benefit d society even his generations to come wud enjoy it.

All d usa england nd co peeps keep hopin to go to dis generation over there are enjoyin d fruit of the past generation labour who knew nd saw d future ahead

M a low lifer m proud of it so far u nt feedin me neither is ur family doing so YES M PROUD TO BE A LOW LIFER
Why not channel ur zeal into writing an Open Letter to the new Ooni of Life on why he should be driving a Bentley, so that a diabolic Chief will just use traditional means and make an owl land on ur roof with ur IP Address. Visit Gidicars also and request a meeting with the owners of the cars featured lemme see ur reaction thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Atlantian: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
buygala:

grin grin
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by staples(f): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol...the guy miss road...
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
Why not channel ur zeal into writing an Open Letter to the new Ooni of Life on why he should be driving a Bentley, so that a diabolic Chief will just use traditional means and make an owl land on ur roof with ur IP Address. Visit Gidicars also and request a meeting with the owners of the cars featured lemme see ur reaction thereafter.

Hmmmm so if top citizens cant do their duties we as humans can't do it ryt??

Dis is d same mentality our forefathers had till we got nigeria into dis mess!!!!!! Kwantinu
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

Touché!!!
*claps for her**. You're definitely not a low-life.

Correct half derica.
You see you should be engaging in more conversations like this instead of those you do with some peeps in romance section. grin grin
you know the type I'm talking about.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
Touché!!!
*claps for her**. You're definitely not a low-life.

Correct half derica.
You see you should be engaging in more conversations like this instead of those you do with some peeps in romance section. grin grin
you know the type I'm talking about.
Tank u smiley
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

Hmmmm so if top citizens cant do their duties we as humans can't do it ryt??

Dis is d same mentality our forefathers had till we got nigeria into dis mess!!!!!! Kwantinu
OK..o go and buy a Datsun Truck then or a Golf 1.. As for me, I believe that those that ride such, has value added services that they render.. Work hard urself... If you want to drool over luxury cars, visit [url]Instagram.com/gidicars[/url] then you will see the lot of shi that goes down in this country.
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
OK..o go and buy a Datsun Truck then or a Golf 1.. As for me, I believe that those that ride such, has value added services that they render.. Work hard urself... If you want to drool over luxury cars, visit [url]Instagram.com/gidicars[/url] then you will see the lot of shi that goes down in this country.
I dnt care bou a luxury life i can never b comfortable knowing fully well sumone else whr is suffering

M human i share all i av m happy wen every one arond me is happy cry cry cry cry

There is more to life than luxury ok!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

I dnt care bou a luxury life i can never b comfortable knowing fully well sumone else whr is suffering

M human i share all i av m happy wen every one arond me is happy cry cry cry cry

There is more to life than luxury ok!!!!!
Someone who is a Billionaire that cops such car, has enough to spend on the needy. Folorunsho Alakija rolls on an Armored G55 and yet has a foundation that caters for the widows. Moreover I didn't say you should strive to be a luxury literate, not every one will be a High Network Individual.. In any income level you find yourself just be of value to others. Don't start judging those living such lifestyle when you can't tell their humble beginning. Am sure you were part of those that criticized Linda's house, but never exhorted her when she spent millions on Female Entrepreneurs running Startups neither did you say sth nice about her 100k giveaway Monday.. Do I lie?
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
Someone who is a Billionaire that cops such car, has enough to spend on the needy. Folorunsho Alakija rolls on an Armored G55 and yet has a foundation that caters for the widows. Moreover I didn't say you should strive to be a luxury literate, not every one will be a High Network Individual.. In any income level you find yourself just be of value to others. Don't start judging those living such lifestyle when you can't tell their humble beginning. Am sure you were part of those that criticized Linda's house, but never exhorted her when she spent millions on Female Entrepreneurs running Startups neither did you say sth nice about her 100k giveaway Monday.. Do I lie?

I talk on bhalf of d helpless dose who cant even afford a fone let alone browse to get d linda 100k giveaway

M talkin on bhalf of dose who people neglect d mental deluded d physcial challenged the blind deaf dumb nd d rest dose are who i stand for not dose who av hands nd legs bt wont work lookin for awoof u kno wat live ur life m living mine ok!!!!!! U speak of top people helpin dem nd yet millions are still on d street beggin tryin to survive if i av millions i kno wat to do wit it

Try to b human
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:

I talk on bhalf of d helpless dose who cant even afford a fone let alone browse to get d linda 100k giveaway

M talkin on bhalf of dose who people neglect d mental deluded d physcial challenged the blind deaf dumb nd d rest dose are who i stand for not dose who av hands nd legs bt wont work lookin for awoof u kno wat live ur life m living mine ok!!!!!! U speak of top people helpin dem nd yet millions are still on d street beggin tryin to survive if i av millions i kno wat to do wit it

Try to b human
Good luck!
Re: Man Crashes His Bentley In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bossforeva:
Good luck!
Wen i see dem m helpless cry cry cry cry

If u cum across dem help dem please they are humans too cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed: Choice Between 1999 & 2001 Mercedes Benz C Class. / Siena: Please Read VW Jetta Issues / Is A Car A Necessity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.