Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian Restaurants In Manila, Philippines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Restaurants In Manila, Philippines (1833 Views)

Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurants In Manila, Philippines by Sidney700(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
I have been living in Manila for about 2 years and have only come across one Nigerian restobar which sadly closed down. I am looking for any other restaurants in Manila that have Nigerian food. I used to make it myself but have run out of ingredients that I got from Nigeria. Anyone with places in mind, please help.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In Manila, Philippines by balash(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2015
You stayed in a place for 2yrs and u can't get ingredient for your country meals in another country??

Abi u no get legal papers? Them no get pepper 4 there? No rice? No yam? And u no even get Nigerian friends to visit and eat Nigerian meals with?? That's what u should think of brother
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In Manila, Philippines by stargeeniggaz: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello,i was living in bayawan city before but later i travelled to nigeria.I want to come back to manila,tell me in quotes some food stuff that i will bring and sell there now.Like egusi,ogbono,fresh ugu,red palm oil,crayfish and dried catfish are they good for nigerians in manila now?

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Bahamas / 4 Reasons To Travel To Uganda / Best Countries To Work And Live In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.