Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

JAMB Business Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / JAMB Business Opportunity (613 Views)

AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity / Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. / Business Opportunity For Investors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Business Opportunity by segzeeboy: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Do you know that JAMB has stopped individuals and cyber cafe of less than 250 systems to register candidates? Do you know that you can still partner with them and make huge money. Take for example in Ondo state only 3 centres partner with JAMB and they are making it,1 at FUTA, 1 at OWO POLY and 1 at Akungba University. They do training,registration and examination on behalf of JAMB and they pay them millions. So i have all details,technical know how to set the centre up and run it but i cant do it alone because i dont have the money and i want to do e-library with the centre. So i need people that we can partner and pull resources together and meet up with JAMB requirements. Maximum of 10 serious minded people who also have money to invest because the business cannot cost less than 10millions. It interested please mail me on bseitcomputer@gmail.com Thank you

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Member Hope To Invest In This One Day Pic / The 3 Harsh Truths About Making Money Online / Daily Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.