Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose (32550 Views)

Democracy In Danger,buhari’s APC Govt Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy-fayose / Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by billyG(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/kogi-buhari-setting-nigeria-on-path-of-anarchy-fayose/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
at
This Basket mouth has spent over a yr in office doing nothing tangible other than recieve briefing by his special assistant of d latest happening.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

You that came to read the news when you saw "KOGI", na your state
u that quote someone na ur state? as for me am from kogi so quote sensibly or die.... pdp and wada did notin in kogi state so we want try apc govt....
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Lawsteller: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
"Empty barrel makes the most noise." What is his concern in another state? Is he ignorant that parties own the votes in the eyes of the law? And that ballot paper does not carry candidates' pictures but parties logos? Unfortunately PDP is being paid back what they have done to the APC. Pay back time. Let them bark severally!
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Fayose should pin his mouth
don't advise him o let him be....he will soon be the first Nigerian to be impeached twice as a fake gov....when pdp was in power nobody (other parties) dare talk the ways he talks....i even like the way pmb didn't give him attention publicly but underground he might be working to remove this shameless thug called fayose...he makes me to be ashamed that am from ekiti state....I won't pity him when the federal hammer hit him soon....useless gov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fayose is Buhari INEC chairman? Or were you expecting INEC to decleared Wada winner of the election?

If fayose and his party are not satisfied with the decision taken by INEC, let them go to court to seek redress.

That is what will make Fayose a Patrotic Nigeria not by mere criticism.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by saammyy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
dason4life:
KEEP QUIET & FEEL IT

PDP also did the same thing when they were in power, this is just a more
structured one which is strategized in such a way that it won't break the law. tongue
SO WHERE is THE CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Sant1m: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omokaysmith:
The Constitution was silent about the case of death of a candidate during the polls..
INEC in its own capacity took a decision which it felt was the best based on the current circumstances...
In dis speech I didn't see Fayose making a constructive criticism....
What a shame
What a big shame, cowards demanding that a fight should be rescheduled after they have been beating black and blue, since we all agree that the situation was not captured in our laws, it falls within Inec powers to issue guideline and direction on election matters. Remember the law setting up Inec empowers them to make rules and issue guidelines on election matters, in this case, they ve done that,
Fayose should know better, that Inec does not ve the power under the law to cancel an election after they are announced. Hence Inec cannot cancel the Kogi election.
Also, the Supreme court cannot entertain any issue on the Kogi election unless an Election Petition Tribunal hear the matter first, we are all aware that the Kogi Tribunal is not constituted yet.
The only option left is for the poll to hold using Inec guidelines, which will now be tested at the Tribunal, Appeal Court and the Supreme court. Anything less, like cancellation and Inec will be acting outside her power, PDP should not force Inec to break a law(cancellation) in order to grant them their wish.
Inec is not even sure, APC like wise are not even sure that the rules and guidelines proposed by Inec will be upheld up to supreme Court when tested, Issues that may arise from it are the only reason APC wants to hold a fresh primary, possibly to bring up an Igala, since Wada is Igala and they are more than 60% of Kogi population, while Falake and Bello are Okun and Ebira respectively. Since Kogi play ethnic politics strongly Falake and Bello will lose to Wada if the election is cancelled even after becoming Governor now, PDP may get their rerun but for now Inec is acting within her powers. Inec was right and Fayose wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bolivnnaija: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fayose is my Hero! Let him continue to remind them that we are not fools. Am surprise the people that voted for change has suddenly gone quite.
The shout for change that preceded this government would have you think that you will by now be enjoying at least steady power but instead, we have long queues at filling stations. Let them hold on cause is going to be a long ride. Miss you Goodluck! May God continue to bless you and lift you above your enemies.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Joarams(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
RedCapChief:

Votes are for a party but a candidate has to carry those votes. That is why a party can not change candidates at a whim. This situation is not covered by the Electoral Act because Abubakar Audu was not declared Governor-Elect. The Supreme Court has to interpret this gray area.
N.B: Before telling others to have sense,would you mind considering an attempt to stop reasoning with your buttocks first.

Can the supreme court take up a matter by itself? Can any court for that matter? Does Fayose understand the duties cum roles of the AGF. He is the Chief Lawyer of the Federal Govt, Sir. He has a duty to advise a parastatal of the FG just like your company lawyer would advise on crucial legal matters.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by collyno1985: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
massinola:
mouth piece of the gods. when death wants to kill a dog it doesn't allow it perceive shit smell. so also when the gods want to kill a man, they first of all make him impotent. fayose! fayose!! fayose!!! how many times did I call you. remember nnamdi kalu oh. you have freedom of speech but your freedom after speech is what I can't guarantee... gadafi
U are a real foOl....
Idiot.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by gbishman: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
It's high time this clown called Fayose be held accountable for his words and accusation. Am glad Buhari ignores him thou, PMB has too many international engagement to attend. But be rest assured u will be held accountable in due course
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by izudon82: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice one ayo.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by sunsewa: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
l love my South Western neighbour's, only issue am having with them is being un straight forwardness,compromising and been biased without considering the implications, the statement credited to AGF and INEC regarding to kogi bruhaha is assumed as power drunk,my southwestern peeps has gone silent on such statements from AGF and INEC based on party sentiments, but forgotten the Igbo proverbs that what is in snail shell still awaits the little dog( ihe doo ne ejune,doo eche Nwa nkita) we should not forget law of necessity invoked by the whole senate when we had such issue before, not some individuals interpreting law for us.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Shazee74: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
BraniacX:

That was an already concluded election with a party declared winner. In this case as @ the time of Audu's death he was still a candidate and not a governor elect and an election can't have a dead candidate on the polls can it?
. Whether concluded or in conclusive d supreme court has ruled that its d party we vote 4 and not d candidate so any candidate fielded by d party has d votes
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
truth is bitter.... Tell them..... Apc shiits can't speak out...

Fayose ride on.....
You and Fayose una mumu no get part 2.. Did PMB say anything about Kogi before and after the election? How many APC Governors travel to Kogi to campaign with Audu? unlike PDP... The case on ground is that election has alaready hold and counted, But a certain LGA was inconclusive and supplementary election will be hold there. So you want APC to loose her mandate cos now the Mandate belong to APC and no individual... Let me take you back to Memory lane, Rotimi Ameachi never contested for any election in 2007 but was later swear after the Supreme Court Judgement..
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vig86:
This man too dey talk truth. Can we crown Fayose the CHIEF TRUTH OF THE FEDERATION?

Joke apart, Fayose seems to be the only leader that has Nigeria at heart. Let's not applaud evil. Buhari is not only suffering from military hangover but the respects giving to him by some sycophants are standing his D*ck.
I know some of his loyal supporters will defend him and his government but mind you we are suffering together.

You are a fool for not even reasoning with you brain, You just dey do follow follow up and down... What do you want PMB to do? to go against INEC and AGF stand? Mind something like this happen before but not death, Rotimi AMeachi never contested for any election but he went to Supreme Court to claim his PDP Primary election mandate and he was swear in without campaigning for any election which means PDP went to the poll then and not Omeiha.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
RedCapChief:
Unfortunately, Fayose now stands as the only effective voice of the opposition. The rest of the PDP have gone to sleep. The man may be garrulous and eccentric, but you can't deny the valid points he has raised. How can a fresh candidate inherit the votes of a dead candidate without any input from the Supreme Court?

PDP really needs to get its game on lock, otherwise Nigeria is in trouble. I remember ElRufai, Tinubu Fashola, Lai Mohammed and Abike Dabiri seriously tackling GEJ when he was fumbling. Now nobody from PDP get mouth except Fayose and maybe Ben Murray Bruce.. Lai Mohammed has started pocketing all the bloggers in order to control the media. The voice of PDP is going into extinction and we may all be worse for it.
at the bold, Did you know how AMeachi comes to power?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by aboto77: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fellow Nigerians! If I were to advice you, I would tell you to forget APC and their change message. Its fake. Dont ever worry about PMB, the guy is fine. Travelling round the world and having fun. Why worry when you can pray?? As for your governors, those ones are clowns. They cant pay 18k minimum wage but their single breakfast cost over 50k. They have no plans for you. If you must worry, worry about your life, your destiny and what happens when you kick the bucket. This is my advice. As for me, I had long given up on these leaders. Until they prove me wrong, I would rather worry about my life. *returns to sleep*
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by massinola(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
collyno1985:

U are a real foOl....
Idiot.
same to you bro. have no time to banter words with your kind that lacks proper home training. good night
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by kalohkaloh: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fayose is shamelessly advertising his ignorance publicly! He suffers from Buhari-phobic! Haba, it is APC's name and logo that are on the ballot paper and not Audu's name, so the votes cast belong to APC, period! So, the question of someone inheriting Audu's votes, as stupidly insinuated by Fayose, does not arise! This Fayose is brainless and a shame to the refined, respectful and civilized Yoruba people!
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
bashydemy:
You are a fool for not even reasoning with you brain, You just dey do follow follow up and down... What do you want PMB to do? to go against INEC and AGF stand? Mind something like this happen before but not death, Rotimi AMeachi never contested for any election but he went to Supreme Court to claim his PDP Primary election mandate and he was swear in without campaigning for any election which means PDP went to the poll then and not Omeiha.
I am not a fool sir, and you are not, too. We just have different opinions on one issue which makes us different persons we are. Good evening
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by massinola(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
kraftsta:

Wen MTN just manage give una all dis 15mb wey dem dey give una to use am wisely go come be anoda wahala. If u cannot make any meaningful contribution wen issues above ur IQ are discussed den u relax n learn from others instead of typing and posting this piece of sh*it.
self deception is the most complicated disease of this life. you know why? cos self deception brings limitations. Mr. IQ ,save your lectures for your kids, if you don't have any yet. save it with guarantee trust bank and withdraw it once you give birth to your first kid. good night
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by massinola(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
ldpele:
u see how daft u throw yourself up, is fayose not saying the truth, the Supreme Court must make pronouncement if not, the president is actually calling for anarchy. However,my lil advice for u, don't come here dishing out quote u don't knowing the person that actually made the statement, will give u some lil time to make research on that quote.
thanks, idiamin was the originator, no body is above mistake. Just forgot but your criticism refreshed my memory. you must not insult to make your point. go through your write up and correct your gbaguan. no man is an Ireland
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vig86:

I am not a fool sir, and you are not, too. We just have different opinions on one issue which makes us different persons we are. Good evening
Alright but we need to reason well on issue like this, Something similar happen but not death in river state in 2007... PDP should stop crying they have lost ground with their greed...
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by boboLIL(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
bashydemy:
You and Fayose una mumu no get part 2.. Did PMB say anything about Kogi before and after the election? How many APC Governors travel to Kogi to campaign with Audu? unlike PDP... The case on ground is that election has alaready hold and counted, But a certain LGA was inconclusive and supplementary election will be hold there. So you want APC to loose her mandate cos now the Mandate belong to APC and no individual... Let me take you back to Memory lane, Rotimi Ameachi never contested for any election in 2007 but was later swear after the Supreme Court Judgement..
fuc.k u pls..don't quote me again
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Walexsammy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
icemann:
When are we starting Occupy Nigeria. We cant wait for NLC cause they were bribed the first time

Imagine buying fuel at 200. Na when e reach 500 before we act?

Nigerian Youths need to take back your country from the old men they have nothing to offer us.

How can we educated and computer savy youths be taking orders from these old men. We need to stand up or we will die in silence.
who is holding u from occupying the street?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2015
wayitis:
now I understand why geniuses are said to be mad, they are the only ones brave enough to do or say what all others are afraid of.
APC and its candidate stands disqualified with the death of it's candidate. dead men/ horses don't win races anywhere in the world.
can a Jason Bolt representing Jamaica win the 100mtrs world championship of the world if he dies during a race?
any judgment against this goes against natural justice and cannot stand the test of time.
I would have ask you to buy brain in the market but they are not at the market, Let me remind you, The contest is between APC and PDP and the last time i check APC is still fully alive and on ground... PDP should go to court... Mind you have you ever hear anything from Wada himself? NO why? because he know he have no stand in this case..
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2015
darecool:

where?
when?
whose administration?

River State

Yaradua/GEJ
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Ghandi12: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2015
One would have thought this man would have learned a lesson or two with the release of project pictures from Osun State.

Obviously he is not leading Ekiti to achieve any developmental plan. Wishing Ekiti people deliverance from this mediocre.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2015
boboLIL:
fuc.k u pls..don't quote me again
hahahha you are a coward..
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2015
BraniacX:

That was an already concluded election with a party declared winner. In this case as @ the time of Audu's death he was still a candidate and not a governor elect and an election can't have a dead candidate on the polls can it?
What happen to His Deputy? are they not running on the same ticket?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by BraniacX(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2015
bashydemy:
What happen to His Deputy? are they not running on the same ticket?

Not unless he has won and been declared winner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.