Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta (1411 Views)

President Buhari Set To Travel Yet Again To / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by eginaP: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
President Buhari will depart Abuja tomorrow, Thurs., Nov. 26 for Malta to participate in the 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting.
This is based on a post on twitter by Garba Shehu, the SSA to the president on Media and Publicity.

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by Lucialovely(f): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
He's not going anywhere
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by emamos: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
stop him
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by JingoOAU(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Don't be mischievous...atw hat point are you folks teleguiding the movement of the president
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by swagaholic: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
God punish every idiot that voted this man in...... nonsense... Pls give us BIAFRA nd let us go angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by calaway: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
BABA ROLLING STONE
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by yimikaa: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy
Lucialovely:
He's not going anywhere
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by mazzi: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bubu the wakawaka
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by DickDastardly(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
E don reach to tie am rope o! angry

Keneking sef! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by ticker(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
am tired of dis nonsense. by 2019 we shall defend our votes with our blood
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by kramfonos(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
There you have it, folks - the icon of 'change'. The geriatric elitist who got you all wound up in his utopian promises.

PMS is #200 per litre. The value of the naira has plunged even further. APC Governors are contemplating reneging on the Minimum Wage agreement.

Still doubting he (and they) decieved you? I didn't vote for him though...and I DON'T REGRET IT.
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by ticker(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by mazzi: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ben bruce should consider featuring bubu in the next miss tourism contest.
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by mazzi: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ben bruce should please consider featuring bubu in the next miss tourism contest
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by obinnafred(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
He can go to HELL if he like
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by eginaP: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
From Malta, Mr. President will move to Paris for the United Nations Climate Change Conference scheduled to open in the French capital on Monday, November 30.

More updates coming soon

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by mazzi: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
calaway:
BABA ROLLING STONE
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a name! Guy u don kill me o

1 Like

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Not again... This is getting too much... I hate to admit
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by coolitempa(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seriously....baba is starting to lose me as a supporter.....this is getting ridiculous...... angry
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by IGBOSON1: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
If to say he had been clocking up all these air-miles with BA or Virgin, dude would have been due one or two free trips by now! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by nigerianvenom(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm ashame of having buhari as the president of this noble country.
He has single handedly sideline and ruin everything gej help built.

1 Like

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by IGBOSON1: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnafred:
He can go to HELL if he like

^^^'.......on a one way ticket'! You have to specify 'on a one way ticket' or else he'll be back! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolitempa:
Seriously....baba is starting to lose me as a supporter.....this is getting ridiculous...... angry
baba ajala is confused, stay there dey support dullard na.
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by Hotsemo: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^'.......on a one way ticket'! You have to specify 'on a one way ticket' or else he'll be back! lipsrsealed

lol. buhari the traveller

please why cant I create threads or posts? I keep having the response that I should wait for a week or so. Is this the norm here?@davide470
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by rozayx5(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
mr tourism never disappoints..

no fuel here... the little u see u dey beg seller to sell cheesy grin

keep travelling . if this was the army days u wud be ij malta and find out your no.more the president undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by obinnashady(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Our house is on fire and this man is busy pursuing rats..keep travelling,when God will vex,that plane go crash
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
Our house is on fire and this man is busy pursuing rats..keep travelling,when God will vex,that plane go crash
amen, make that plane crash kill that ajala. He kept me waiting for 4hours today with even getting the fuel, the heddiot won't stay here to address the problem.

God will punish anybody that voted buhari.
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by onatisi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
I said it on a thread yesterday that the dullard will still travel 3 times before the end of the year

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by IGBOSON1: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
ticker:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, e be like say you never sabi the thing wey you don jam! You think politics in Nigeria is like what you get in sane climes where your vote actually counts!?

With the unsavoury likes of Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Okorocha and the entire Arewa born-to-rule crew waiting for you in 2019, you've got you work cut out for you!

Good luck.....you'll need it! wink

1 Like

Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
President dulling dullardihno never disappoints. Always going up and down like a polo horse
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by henryutd(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
We have no president.
Re: Mr. President To Travel Yet Again To Malta by Episteme2(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Let him continue. All I know is that whatever they did and said against GEJ will be used against them in the court of Public Opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: December Deadline Can Be Shifted – Buhari / Dasuki: I Was Acting On Jonathan’s Instructions / Indian Firm Hijacks Sensitive National Security Project –investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.