Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos (30630 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) / Police Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen During Fierce Gun Battle / Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by lasisi69(f): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time photos

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Me I believe robbers plenty for this nairaland..by their post we shall know them.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by uncleck: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg remove the 'arm' in the robber; those are burglaries not armed robbers.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by gunuvi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Old picture @op
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
looseweight:
Life has been so cheap nowadays to the extent that some prefer to loose it while trying to irk a living
bros no vex na eke a living

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Mbediogu(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
exlink10:
The Nigeria Police did a wonderful job today, Wednesday November 25, 2015 when some of its officers engaged some armed robbers in a shoot out and killed five suspects in Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos state.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), apart from the suspect killed during the fierce gunbattle, one of them was arrested alive with bullets wounds. Police sources informed that the suspects had engaged policemen from Elemoro Division in Ajah during the severe shootout, and five of them lost their lives on the spot.

The source said: “The police in Elemoro got information that the suspects were operating at Abule Parapo, opposite Awoyaya in Elemoro area of Ajah around 2 a.m. “The suspects engaged the police in a shootout as soon as they saw them. Two locally made double barrel shot guns, one cutlass and iron cutter was recovered from them.

“The gang had been terrorising residents of Ajah, robbing and raping women.” After the shootout, the corpses of the dead and the injured suspects were reportedly taken to the Lagos state police command headquarters, Ikeja at about 12.15 pm, NAN reports.

The case has since been taken over from SP Sani Limawa, the Divisional Police Officer at Elemoro by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) for further investigation. DSP Joseph Offor, the police spokesperson, when contacted, noted that he was yet to get a report on the issue. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/police-kill-5-armed-robbers-arrest-1-in.html#sthash.VPm0OMtn.dpuf

What is. that live one still doing on earth?
Kudos to NPF on this feat. l nogo yab una
again.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why always lekki9
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by cold(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
We criticise the police everytime. So we need to give credit where it is due. Weldone to the super cops
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by eleko1: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
MEILYN:
If it were to be areas like Badagry, Okoko, Alaba etc you wouldn't see any Police man, talk more of Police men coming to rescue anybody. I have told people times without number that our Police only work for the rich, but people keep arguing. How come robberies at Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island never succeed, but robbers have a good time terrorizing poor areas in the same state?

Well, they did a good job anyway.

See Pictures Of Armed Robbers Having Fun With guns At Alaba This Year. See The Pictures And Even A Video Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Trust Ajiwe,Elemoro police,dey are ever combat ready
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by DCTrendy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
niceeric:
It's better not to attach a picture to a post than to attach an old picture to a new post

u re indirectly calling d poster a liar.

oya oga op, explain this picture.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by niceeric(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
DCTrendy:

lol...na u talk that one ooo...I just said the truth in my own little way sha
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by phorget(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Theyveedo:
The way the cookies crumbles
Hardley Chase fan...I sight u!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by laytoshtwo: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
MEILYN:
If it were to be areas like Badagry, Okoko, Alaba etc you wouldn't see any Police man, talk more of Police men coming to rescue anybody. I have told people times without number that our Police only work for the rich, but people keep arguing. How come robberies at Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island never succeed, but robbers have a good time terrorizing poor areas in the same state?

True talk and all of us can stay in Ajah,infact if transformer have fault in bariga 3month you won't know what happen,in Ajah it will be fixed in a week

See Pictures Of Armed Robbers Having Fun With guns At Alaba This Year. See The Pictures And Even A Video Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Gidi3020(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wait oo, is it the elemoro police station that I know that did this job or.....anyways I get one olopa friend, ama call him to be sure of this Jack Bauer act!! grin
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Gidi3020(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
;DWait oo, is it the elemoro police station that I know that did this job or.....anyways I get one olopa friend there, ama call him to be sure of this Jack Bauer act!! grin
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by hardbody: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
The topic said police kill 5 and arrest 1. I counted 3 lying and 1 sitting. Where are the other 2?
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by pedro4hope(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Locally made Gun according to Report, but how come AK47 is on that guy's neck?

Who put it there?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nigeria , a land of peace ,love, oneness, and kindness even on a false ground and structure is now a den of thieves ,killers , haters, bigots and all vile and abominable thing.

When are we going to change this system before this way of life caused by economic hardship changes us and usher in an era of chaos that we can only imagine?

We as black people need to wake up and have our own reinainssance else we will continuously remain the object of mockery.
We need leaders and not politicians.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Kingbusssy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well-done to those police officers. But We must know What'll happen to them after that o
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by armadeo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/21/3-robbery-suspects-killed-in-lagos-one-arrested/

Just click to see the pic. Note the date.

pedro4hope:
Locally made Gun according to Report, but how come AK47 is on that guy's neck?

Who put it there?

DCTrendy:

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
looseweight:
Life has been so cheap nowadays to the extent that some prefer to loose it while trying to irk a living
Chai...pej
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Pennywise(m): 1:48am On Nov 26, 2015
These ones are petty crooks with locally made guns. Often hungry and usually not so bright they will settle for any score- not the usual customers for SP Abba Kyari, Lagos chief crime buster.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 26, 2015
nice job from them, police arresting their brothers in crime.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by tollytexy(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2015
david22uu:
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

CONTACT

How much?
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by McPerry(f): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2015
SmartMugu:
End time things.

No names?
what do u wana use der names for?dem kill thieves u dey ask of names shuuuu....u won go mark their register ni?lolz shocked
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by kene005yahooc(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2015
I will post d real pics asap
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Odimson69: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't trust Nigeria police untill the boy is interviewed. please let us hear from the remaining robber.
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by mykelly(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
MEILYN:

Before you talk please do you know where Elemore is? Don't be fooled by the name Ajah....the area in question is not highbrow

Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2015
david22uu:
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE

CONTACT

Let me use your space.well for nigerian police to kill 5 dat means those guys are nt better armed even d pix confirms it.then they see the real ones they always run
Re: Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Seen this picture before.

Endtime News.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo / Police Arrest Fred Ajudua In Abuja Over Forgery, Land Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.