Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) (51645 Views)

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched / Nigeria Not Worth Dying For- Etim Esin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2016
successinlife:

Nay, he was indeed better than Okocha then,his problem gave Okocha his breakthrough,no thanks to his indisciplines,Etim 'Maradona' Esien.He wore Eagles jersey before Okocha and was good then,an underage sex case made him ran home from Belgium.

Ball sense and skill, Okocha was way better. Not taking anything away from Etim Esien who was indeed a great player but comparing him to Okocha is like comparing apples to oranges. The only area I would say Etim was better was, he was a team player and Okocha was a very selfish player.
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Imedickson(f): 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
Mba ke Uyo
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by successinlife: 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
Bollinger:

Ball sense and skill, Okocha was way better. Not taking anything away from Etim Esien who was indeed a great player but comparing him to Okocha is like comparing apples to oranges. The only area I would say Etim was better was, he was a team player and Okocha was a very selfish player.

I disagree and i don't think you watched Etim played before,this guy was way ahead of Okocha then,by 'then' i talked about is 1986-1987,nobody played that No 10 better than Etim Esien,during the U20 qualifiers in Africa in1986-1987 he was handful to all the nations Nigeria played to qualify.This guy was exceptionally gifted,even Okocha agreed in one interview that Etim is better than him.Etim packed bullet shots in his legs and its very difficult to take the ball off his feets,a master dribbler,anyhow all is now history because he left football when he supposed to peak and ran to Nigeria.I watched Okocha's beginning,he was good then but Okocha matured with time,which i think Etim would have save for his problems.

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2016
successinlife:

I disagree and i don't think you watched Etim played before,this guy was way ahead of Okocha then,by 'then' i talked about is 1986-1987,nobody played that No 10 better than Etim Esien,during the U20 qualifiers in Africa in1986-1987 he was handful to all the nations Nigeria played to qualify.This guy was exceptionally gifted,even Okocha agreed in one interview that Etim is better than him.Etim packed bullet shots in his legs and its very difficult to take the ball off his feets,a master dribbler,anyhow all is now history because he left football when he supposed to peak and ran to Nigeria.I watched Okocha's beginning,he was good then but Okocha matured with time,which i think Etim would have save for his problems.

I have watched him play. Plenty of times. And it does not matter what Okocha says. Performance on the pitch is what matters.
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by brenister10: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
handie:
Austin Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Obafemi Martins, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Taribo West and Even Victor Agali, I know. Etim Esin, I know not.

You are a small boy then, Period!
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Imedickson:
Mba ke Uyo
can we meet in uyo?
Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by lexyman(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
ALL THESE INDOMIE GENERATION WILL NOT KNOW THIS GUY .

1 Like

Re: Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) by excel101(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2018
Few years back, after his sack from former, HiTV, sports studio. As a result, or after which he went through very tough times for some years. Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) / Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.