Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Opportunity Calling + Proofs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Opportunity Calling + Proofs (760 Views)

Forex: From $3k To $165k In 14 Days. Proofs / Yealink SIP VP-T49G Video Collaboration Phone | Polycom Computer Calling Kit / Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Calling + Proofs by AbikAy212: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
***OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING***

Hello folks,

This is my 3rd time of posting about CommonWealthTrust for short "CWT" here..

I know some people will still doubt this could be true But it never stops CWT from delivering what it promises to its investors..
we have already worked offline in the prelaunch mode for the past 4 months and this Honest Company has paid 160% ROI after 30days up to date and also paid out 10% referral commissions to uplines on each deposit of a downline investor..

Thank God that all those who joined us in our Whatsapp group with the Skeptic Thomas mindset are now more than Pauls in this business and they are the ones who even testify about CWT more..
I don't want to talk much here but if you're still looking for the best job or you want the right place to secure your money and double it as well then look no further than CommonWealthTrust Company..

If you would like to know more about this opportunity you may private message me on WhatsApp or Facebook..

WhatsApp: +233547470715
Facebook: Gilbert Mozu

You can check below for some few payment proofs and photo of our official T-shirt and you know CWT is a serious online business.

~If you are still doubting the authenticity of CWT, then i don't know what word to say to make you believe BUT one thing is that we don't convince or compel people to join CWT because we know its value - We only Preach about the opportunity and try to help especially our fellow blacks to get relieved from the hardship economy of Africa..

It's up to you to make your decision to Join or shun.

~Contact me via whatsapp or facebook if you would like to know more and how to get started..

Whatsapp: +233547470715
Facebook: Gilbert Mozu

Regards,
Gilly..
Re: Opportunity Calling + Proofs by AbikAy212: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Those of you neither on WhatsApp or Facebook, you may reply to the thread with your email and i'll send more info about this Opp and we need to keep in touch regularly..

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Voip Ip Telephony / Unified Communication System In Nigeria / Andrew Commscope Indoor DAS Omni-directional Antenna For In-building Coverage / Mike And Meg Medical Logistics, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.