Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

NEED Good ADVICE Please! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEED Good ADVICE Please! (420 Views)

Need Good Advice on career / ADVICE!! please help with a Lucrative Course to Study now for a better future. / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEED Good ADVICE Please! by datron2944: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
hey guys, first. just want to let you all know that am happy to be part of this forum, have also read about crucial issues and problems been talked about here, and problems solved, even if not totally solved. which brings me to why am writing this.
am a student of the National Open University Of Nigeria. to those not familiar with the way the school exam is been conducted, it's of to types, Computer Based Technology(CBT meant for 100l and 200L students) and Pen on paper(POP for 300L students upward).
I just concluded my last CBT exam, which means by next semester I will start POP, now as a student who has been building up a good grade from 100L till date, I see one big problem in front of me, I have a very bad hand writing, friends been complaining, have tried to change it. please I need good advice on how to go about it at this stage, because am sure this problem will affect me one way or the other. good advice please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Std Testing In-depth Coverage, Absolutely Not Fluff Bits. / You Are A Bravo If You Discover The Unknown? / Study Abroad Today With ACME College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.