Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dear Up And Coming Artist, Dareyartalade Wants You To See This Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Up And Coming Artist, Dareyartalade Wants You To See This Image (594 Views)

Nneka From Imsu Wants You To Rate Her B00bs A,B,C,D,E (see Photos) / 10 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Wants You To See Their Cleavage(photos) / Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Up And Coming Artist, Dareyartalade Wants You To See This Image by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Its an Image with a message to all up and coming artist, he said, "plz share to any up and coming artist you know"

In between music is an art,its either you can sing or you can't o!kudos to those who can.

Re: Dear Up And Coming Artist, Dareyartalade Wants You To See This Image by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
issaRukayat:
Its an Image with a message to all up and coming artist, he said, "plz share to any up and coming artist you know"

In between music is an art,its either you can sing or you can't o!kudos to those who can.

I rap sing wink

(1) (Reply)

Only God Knows When I’ll Get Married – Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah / Five Star Music Manager Soso Soberekon Steps Out In N450k Worth Of Tie (photo) / Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.