Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car (33178 Views)

Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by seunkeji5(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by MEILYN(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Instead of him to be investing. His career is already dying.

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by wemmi(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2015
The caption didn't mention it his o.....later when sumthing pops up and it revealed that he his not the owner...Nigerians be shouting liar undecided......Nyc ride sha
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2015
I was imaging that, abi na tokunbo him buy?
redcliff:
This vivian girl is just copying and pasting anything she sees anywhere with so much reckless abandon. He did not say soecifically that the car belongs to him besides it has a holland plate number.. mumu kill you
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by amiskurie(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Spaxon:
End Time Ride
I saw her,glaring like the surface of our lord's palace
She has it all,the beauty that only our lord could bestow.
So natural and pure,like the water streaming beneath the valley rock.
I saw spaxon,then passion over my face,like a pussycat in a comfort zone.
grin
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by olexjay(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt]mtcheeeew No be even new one, Na Belgium. [/size]
appreciate gud tin n pray dat may God bless u
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by hishuula10: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2015
MORNING MA
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
maryvivian:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
Time to cruise this city........ Ride with me!!

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-hVU65vTYf-gQSi6MzMD_MWtwEh-rOyqNX4fU0/?taken-by=terrygzus9ja

whats with the number on it na tokumbo lol
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by Bankoleodewunmi: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2015
It's so untrue. . That car doesn't belong to him..That niccur is close to been dead broke..there's no way he can afford that car .
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by Alocia(f): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Cool
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by kevdiggie7: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:
This vivian girl is just copying and pasting anything she sees anywhere with so much reckless abandon. He did not say soecifically that the car belongs to him besides it has a holland plate number.. mumu kill you

I tire for bloggers o, paddy rent Porsche take flex holland them say he dey show off new eshin. Nigerian bloggers sha na them dey put our celebs for gbese
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by theimmortals(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:
Naa you mumu pass. So you haven't. Seen a foreign plate numbers on cars here in Nigeria before? Or are you such a daft? Olodo.
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by theimmortals(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2015
efonat:
Bad belle throw way throw way....... undecided
efonat:
Bad belle throw way throw way.......
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by pareto(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
On which road do he want to drive this?
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by frankblinkz(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2015
efonat:
Bleep u efonat,terry g don reach wia in d nxt 20yrs no fit reach....terry g ride on,still can't forget hw u thrilled us bk then in sch,
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by redcliff: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2015
theimmortals:
Naa you mumu pass. So you haven't. Seen a foreign plate numbers on cars here in Nigeria before? Or are you such a daft? Olodo.

Does that look like nigeria to you?
One simple question. How many celebs in nigeria have you seen that bought a car even if it was used and leave the plate number the car came with and pose for a picture showing that? Just tell me one.. or you think european system is like that of the US where they can sell the car and plate number? In europe the plate number is registered with the owner of the vehicle and not necessarily the car. mr smart one.
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by redcliff: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
atarapa:
I was imaging that, abi na tokunbo him buy?

How many of them even buy used cars and tell us its used? they feel its embarassing to buy a used car so no celeb in his right thinking senses would buy a used car and snap with the old plate number.
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by pareto(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
On which road does he drive this?
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by DaInferno(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Where is that my friend that wrote a Meaningless article about "how Terry_G Shamefully.... Can't remember though but something of that nature.this nigger dn clear ur doubt. More blessings to you
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by 4C2215131: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2015
tosinmore1:
gud

Health guaranteed? Seems to me sex without protection is being insinuated here.
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by famousroland(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2015
how did u know he is the owner
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by theimmortals(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:

Does that look like nigeria to you?
One simple question. How many celebs in nigeria have you seen that bought a car even if it was used and leave the plate number the car came with and pose for a picture showing that? Just tell me one.. or you think european system is like that of the US where they can sell the car and plate number? In europe the plate number is registered with the owner of the vehicle and not necessarily the car. mr smart one.
And you think all cars you see are bought legitimately from overseas? Some those machines you see are smuggled into this country, visit lagos port you will understand better.....over sabi
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by efonat(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=30pt]U r sounding like u know me. I've given d worth of Dat car to charity. Small mind. Car is not success but investing in people. I don't celebrate cars but lives.[/size]
frankblinkz:
Bleep u efonat,terry g don reach wia in d nxt 20yrs no fit reach....terry g ride on,still can't forget hw u thrilled us bk then in sch,
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by uchenick(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Get your professional website and be BUSINESS READY...
Info@nickcolors.com

Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by lekancaring(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2015
maryvivian:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
Time to cruise this city........ Ride with me!!

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-hVU65vTYf-gQSi6MzMD_MWtwEh-rOyqNX4fU0/?taken-by=terrygzus9ja

Congrat my money is on the way
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by redcliff: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2015
theimmortals:
And you think all cars you see are bought legitimately from overseas? Some those machines you see are smuggled into this country, visit lagos port you will understand better.....over sabi

Dont change the topic.. who is foolish to import a smuggled car and leave the original plate number on it.. you sound too dumb for my liking and i would not reply any of your mentions again. Good day!
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by theimmortals(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:

Dont change the topic.. who is foolish to import a smuggled car and leave the original plate number on it.. you sound too dumb for my liking and i would not reply any of your mentions again. Good day!
look at this guy, once that ship pass international waters, the deed is already done. Don't argue what you are not sure about.......if you need evidence I will give you contacts......two of my cousin are in the business full time. Se fe ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Receives Portrait Photo From A Secondary School Student / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.