Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn (1435 Views)

Airtel Internet Tip Forgoted Free Mb Still Working / New [leak] How I Manage To Make $1000 Per Month By Creating A P0RN Site[e-book] / bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by HCpaul(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
I will like to write rough a little bit just to activate strategies.

Its no more a secrete, just visit the internet and search for musicplus.
Its true that many of you are familiar with the trick, but have you really used it to recieve an unlimited mb?

Straight to the point.......

You may first send "music" to "5900" if you've not activate the trick before.

After that, send any of this alphabets to "5900"

- "I"
- "A"
- "B"
- "C"
- "grin"

Noted: Alphabet I and B are special as they are entirely free, and that is what we will be using in this trick.

- Sending I to 5900 will make you to recieve 150mb volume.

- Sending B to 5900 will enable you to recieve free 30mb volume.

But this is where many people stop, has you are entitled to only recieve the free mb once.

That is actually the purpose of creating the thread.

What you have to do is to find a keyword that can deactivate the preceeding subscription.

And to achieve that, kindly send:

"Cancel3b" to "5900" or "Cancel3i" to "5900"

This will cancel your subscription, and you will just have to subscribe afresh to keep recieving the mb.

This is how have been recieving unlimited mb from mtn for the past 2 months.

Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Got d 150mb buh it ain't browsing
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by HCpaul(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Got d 150mb buh it ain't browsing

Are you using it on Android or on PC.

For Android user, download simpleserve.apk along with autoproxy lite and configure your apn and the app with the instructions that am about to share.

For PC user, download simpleserver.exe and configure your browser network settings manually.

This power all browsers, especially tested on moxila firefox.

Follow the configuration settings below.
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
HCpaul:
I will like to write rough a little bit just to activate strategies.

Its no more a secrete, just visit the internet and search for musicplus.
Its true that many of you are familiar with the trick, but have you really used it to recieve an unlimited mb?

Straight to the point.......

You may first send "music" to "5900" if you've not activate the trick before.

After that, send any of this alphabets to "5900"

- "I"
- "A"
- "B"
- "C"
- "grin"

Noted: Alphabet I and B are special as they are entirely free, and that is what we will be using in this trick.

- Sending I to 5900 will make you to recieve 150mb volume.

- Sending B to 5900 will enable you to recieve free 30mb volume.

But this is where many people stop, has you are entitled to only recieve the free mb once.

That is actually the purpose of creating the thread.

What you have to do is to find a keyword that can deactivate the preceeding subscription.

And to achieve that, kindly send:

"Cancel3b" to "5900" or "Cancel3i" to "5900"

This will cancel your subscription, and you will just have to subscribe afresh to keep recieving the mb.

This is how have been recieving unlimited mb from mtn for the past 2 months.
This gus don spoil market.

Gud luck.

This guy don spoil market. MTN is awake and not sleeping.
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Are you using it on Android or on PC.

For Android user, download simpleserve.apk along with autoproxy lite and configure your apn and the app with the instructions that am about to share.

For PC user, download simpleserver.exe and configure your browser network settings manually.

This power all browsers, especially tested on moxila firefox.

Follow the configuration settings below.

Android
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by HCpaul(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Android
Gud, then download the apk version of simpleserver from this link.
http://unitymobile.wapka.mobi/site_14.xhtml?get-file=4732
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Gud, then download the apk version of simpleserver from this link.
http://unitymobile.wapka.mobi/site_14.xhtml?get-file=4732
okay
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by ClassicNG: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Download WordPress Yoast Seo Premium

http//classicng.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/wordpress-seo-premium.zip
Re: LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn by thesageaej: 3:56am On Oct 07, 2016
okay

Learn how to fish via www.tsnh.rocks

(1) (Reply)

5 Legit Ways To Start Making Money Online / Unverified UK Ads For Sale With Finalized 70£ And 20£ Estimated 40k / Free Premium /blogger Templates Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.