Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) (24376 Views)

Uniben New Resumption Date For 2016/2017 Announced / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by vonn(f): 4:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Wednesday, 25th of November, 2015 witnessed the inauguration of the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II as the nineth chancellor of the Great University of Benin, Benin City in Edo state.
The event took place at the university's Akin Deko Auditorium.

www.unibengist.com/2015/11/photos-emir-of-kano-inaugurated-as.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Okpeyemi125: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Hi guys
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by ernesty20(m): 5:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Wetin be my own

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by vonn(f): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Okpeyemi125:
Hi guys
booker
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by damton(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
End time inauguration

16 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
End time Emir...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by donholy28(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Mehn that's more load for d man

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by dovetark: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Yeah, uniben's convocation has been on going https://www.nairaland.com/2760669/emir-kano-installed-pro-chancellor-uniben

Congrats to all Uniben students involved in this Convocation, E nor Easy!!! I hope the Government is taking note that there's an increase in the number of graduates churned out from the tertiary educational system yearly. I also hope in the not too distant future, private and public partnership can create reasonable amount of job opportunities to reduce the rate of unemployment.

Proudly a Unibest Graduate. Shout out to my Kind out there, from the ever corrosive department. Acetyl CoA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by GovWahala: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Interesting
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
It's indeed a rear privilege fo the university

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by philfrey08: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Whats their job?
How much is their salary?
undecided just asking
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
How would he cope ?
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by looseweight: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
End time Emir shocked

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by deramarks(f): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
*dancing alanta nd shoki nd galala* they shud also change the VC dat wan go sweet die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
O.p can't even spell ninth...
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
nice one tho....emir of life
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by kunzaar83(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Nawah oooooooo Emir and Chancellor just one person
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by iambabaG: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
I hope his appointment will be a blessing 2 d skul.. He is a man of action!!
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
university infested with cultists.
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by MegaBEntz: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Mega Blast Entertainment new signed artist Song Smith on point.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Take uniben to number one in africa
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by thecreativeguy(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
i
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by thecreativeguy(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
An Admonision To Christians Using The Internet

Fellow Soldiers of Christ.

I will ensure I'm brief with this. As Christians, we need to be very careful with the internet.The internet (or should i say the influences which it has) is powerful.

I want you all to be very careful with the manner you read things written by 'intelligent' individuals proving God doesn't exist. I observed that as you keeps reading such things, they can begin making you doubt the existence of your God.

Now, there are lots of things i want to say regarding this subject, but let me call your attention to this discovery of mine. MANY OF THOSE YOU SEE WHO DOESN'T RECOGNIZE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD ARE DEMONIC!!! Let me tell you a true life story.

There is a lady i know. She was beautiful, educated, and posh too. Her lifestyle indicates that she doesn't recognize the existence of God (I haven't even seen her attend a church before). To cut the long story short, she and her fiance (they've begin leaving as husband and wife despite not being married) quarreled, and the man sent her out of his house. Later in the day, as the man was searching more of her belongings to throw out, lo, he begin seeing fetish things (gourds and those stuffs) Imagine, an educated woman who doesn't seem to recognize God or religion!

Thus, same applied to many of those 'educated and intelligent' men and women who are trying to make you believe God doesn't exist. If you know what they do behind doors, you will be surprised.

Thus, don't listen to them! Your God exists! JEHOVAH EXISTS AND REIGNS! God is real my beloveds. The Bible is true. Deciding to live my life for God and living my life in accordance to God's Word The Bible, made me successful and responsible (I know what my mates are doing now)

Thus, as i told my brethren during our Sunday School lessons today, "When next you hear someone say there is no God, tell the person to shut up"!

#The World Is Coming To An End
#Be Heaven Conscious
#God Bless You!

7 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
If It Is All About Success, I Guess Sanusi Already Got It All! From CBN Governor To Emir Of Kano And Now Going To Be A Chancellor Of One Of The Best University In Nigeria!

One Thing We Should Learn From Sanusi Is That There Is Always A Road At The End Of Every Tunnel! We Can Also Go Places To Cos It's All About Determination

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney cool

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by showbobo(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
UNIBEN is sure going places
Re: Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Double blessing for this man.....choi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) / Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast / No Nigerian University Made It To The Top 1000 Universities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.