Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

" How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? (11622 Views)

How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission? / How Many Years Do PHD Degree Programme Last? / Best 54 Schools In The 2006 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by SeXyBoNE: 5:40pm On May 25, 2009
Hello Good People, lol

I dont know how to put this straight anyways, a friend of mine asked me this same question, though i am not sure of my answer but i was able to tell her something. She walked up to me and said, "Please, how do i put this in good English, " HOW MANY YEARS YOU USE TAKE SENIOR ME? I stammered and, the answer i could give her is, when it comes to issues like this, you can say "How Many Years Did you take from me? Honestly i dont know if thats the correct answer, so i decided to open a thread on this, like they say "No knowledge is Lost.

Please i want you guys to help me out and put this in good english

" HOW MANY YEARS YOU USE TAKE SENIOR ME?

thanks
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by DisGuy: 12:52am On May 26, 2009
"How Many Years Did you take from me?

LMAO grin

sorry I don't know, age is not really something people bang on about
how about:

How old are you SEF! cheesy
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 26, 2009
grin , how old are you sef? grin grin
OP, since you weren't sure, you shouldn't have told her that or after telling her, include the fact that you're unsure so she doesn't end up saying it in public and getting ridiculed. This is not an attack, just correcting. smiley
How about, 'What is our age difference?'
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by luckiest: 8:11am On May 26, 2009
SeXyBoNE:

Hello Good People, lol

I dont know how to put this straight anyways, a friend of mine asked me this same question, though i am not sure of my answer but i was able to tell her something. She walked up to me and said, "Please, how do i put this in good English, " HOW MANY YEARS YOU USE TAKE SENIOR ME? I stammered and, the answer i could give her is, when it comes to issues like this, you can say "How Many Years Did you take from me? Honestly i dont know if thats the correct answer, so i decided to open a thread on this, like they say "No knowledge is Lost.

Please i want you guys to help me out and put this in good english

" HOW MANY YEARS YOU USE TAKE SENIOR ME?

thanks

I guess none of them gave you an answer or have an idea of what you are talking about; this might be the right answer but I think it should be "what is the age difference between you and i" or how older are you than I" call or text me if you have any objection 08033201118
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by luckiest: 8:16am On May 26, 2009
nisot23:

or"how older than i are you?"
fellis:

grin , how old are you sef? grin grin
OP, since you weren't sure, you shouldn't have told her that or after telling her, include the fact that you're unsure so she doesn't end up saying it in public and getting ridiculed. This is not an attack, just correcting. smiley

both correct
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by keyne(f): 8:24pm On May 26, 2009
nawa o, much ado abt nufin.
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by SeXyBoNE: 10:12pm On May 26, 2009
fellis:

grin , 'What is our age difference?'

@fellis, tnks

@luckiest, thanks, thats cool, i think both are correct
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by MaiSuya(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2009
or"how older than i are you?"

WROOOONG!!! It should be: how older than [b]me [/b]are you. Grammatically correct; but as you can see, it sounds clumsy. So I'd rather go for:

Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by DisGuy: 10:53pm On May 26, 2009
surely you cant ask some else to calculate your age difference

just ask them their age and go from there
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by Johnson2fine: 3:00pm On May 27, 2013
Do you know the age difference between us?
Re: " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? by FREDDIM1: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
How many years, your senior, am I?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Gives Federal Government July 2017 Ultimatum / How much Is WAEC 2017 GCE Registration? / Police Sprays Tear Gas In UNILAG/MAU: Gunshots Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.