Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

In A Bit Of Exasperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Bit Of Exasperation (278 Views)

A Bit Of [yoruba] History: Bashoorun Gaa–taiwo Olaniyi / Rainfall On Election Day - A Bit Of History / I Have Done My Own Bit Of One Nigeria Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A Bit Of Exasperation by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Chineke! Help me and Deliver my people.
What sort of Cluelessness will we not exhibit?
A Governor, or President does what he is supposed to do and next thing it becomes a Headline.
When did doing your duty warrant getting attention?
If he doesn't, put it on the Headline and let's blast him, don't bother if he is working (we can see it).
Now before I forget:
Really commissioning Suggestion Boxes, digging Bore holes, buying new stoves, giving free education (not merited), donating free buses and all those Philantrophic attitudes; these Servants of the people, called Governors and Presidents do is really not (I think) why we put them there.
How about Stabilising Power?
How about Constructing good and more access roads whilst rehabilitating the old ones?
How about Creating the Industries that would absorb the Citizens of your State or Country?
How about just doing these three things first and then watch what would happen to your Economy?
P.S: please if you still feel the need to do Philantrophic works, how about you make retirement early and comfortable?
#‎BlackFriday‬ is Tomorrow.
Shop till your Bank Screams.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS, Kogi Election: Faleke Picks Audu’s Son As Running Mate / Http://www.muscleperfect.com/blackcore-edge/ / Good Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.