Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) (79759 Views)

2017: Six Richest Kings In Nigeria [video] / Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun / List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2015
trishapal:

I agree with you, that must be Oba Akinruntan...
Huh? You must be like a 100 years old.

1 Like

Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by chynie: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2015
a
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2015
They all look boring. I expect those traditional leaders or kings to be relegated to the background. They should stay in their domains because they are not useful in modern time!
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by osesology(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2015
kiss
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by rita25(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2015
endtime lasisi69.....everything for this guy na endtime choi guy easy nau!!!!! be happy @leas.
lasisi69:
End time kings
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by emzila(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2015
WHERE IS ADO IBRAHIM, (A.K.A) ATTAH OF EBIRALAND? THE LIST IS BASED ON YOUR LEVEL OF EXPOSURE NOT THE REALITY IN NIGERIA. remember you are talking about being rich not influential
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Lucialovely(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Where is my king grin? I did not c my king o
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by ivili(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2015
End time Kings with their end time splendour(I am lobbying to get admission into the END TIME college of non institution)
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by fpeter(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2015
I rep No. 2....Our amiable Obi Agbogidi grin
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by santosesq1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
If the Olu of Warri is not here then the list is a Total Failure & Fake !!!!!!!!! Ogiame Suooooooooooooo. Proudly Itsekiri Prince !
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by BABANGBALI: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
varsity upon varsity,all is varsity
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by fpeter(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chanchit:
That second king shoe no be here o.

That na my late king o cheesy
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Jaycollinsxy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
JAYCOLLINS a born kinG cool
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by tiredface: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
AFRICA, LAND OF THE APES. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by guseman(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Obat...... Olugbo of Igbo Kingdom.... Oba Frederick.... Kabiyesi oooo. He should be first on the list...
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by gidis1stson(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just Arrived 2006 Lexus ES330 Full Option.with Navigation And Rear Vent. - Autos - Nigeria - https://www.nairaland.com/2763786/just-arrived-2006-lexus-es330
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by sofadj(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
You didn't put Obateru. That just rubbishes your list

Obateru is the richest king in Nigeria. His convoy pass President convoy.
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by njola34(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
The yoruba's have lost their history. History has been changed by selfish people for their own selfish interest. How can any one talk of Oba's in the yoruba Land without the ALAFIN OF. OYO in the forefront interms of wealth and Power. The ALAFIN is by far most powerful king. In the yoruba land. People should check their history Book.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by trishapal(f): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
RickRichards:

Huh? You must be like a 100 years old.

Only the spirit could have revealed this to you. I am actually just over 3 decades old but with the wisdom of a century old man. God bless you for your observation...
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Iwonimi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rubbish list
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by basty: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
where is Olugbo? The richest king in Nigeria. OBAT OIL
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by permsec: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oba pass oba.
The oba of my area keep chanting Sai Baba and Up chelsea.
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by tolexy007(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op u must b high on monkey dungs, where is Deji of Akure land
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
JingoOAU:
These kings mentioned above are paupers when it comes to royal wealth(permit me to use paupers)....except Sijuwade, others are average....
Oga, ado Bayer no be pauper
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
And where is Oba of Lagoon?

1 Like

Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Chanchit: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
fpeter:

That na my late king o cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by afokenny: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
teeboila:
What of Oba Olateru Olagbegi
I will coment when his name is added to the list. He is one of the most educated and famous kings in Yoruba land.
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by Easy023(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
"His status as a man of class became undisputable in 2012 when the 2014 edition of Bentley was made for Queen Elizabeth of England in the belief that other people would wait till 2014 to ride it. But Oba Akinruntan shocked all by buying the same version in 2012"

1 Like

Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by stonesbridge: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
No mention of their wealth, so how come they are the richest?

Just asking
Re: 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
teeboila:
What of Oba Olateru Olagbegi

His award is for being the most prolific breeder: 150 wives and 200 children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.