Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos (5320 Views)

Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Movic1(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Supporters of Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, set to shut down lagos after their leader kanu was arraigned by the Federal Government before the Wuse Zone 2 Magistrate Court, Abuja on monday.
kanu
The group threaten to stage a mass protest in lagos and shut down it activities.
Lagos state is the economic hub of Nigeria. The city of Lagos is the center of all business activities in the country,by the time we troop out en masse and shut down it activities,the Federal Government of Nigeria will listen to Us. Director of Information of IPOB, said that We did it in Imo,Abia,Ph, and other states in SE and SS.
We took our protest to the so called Abuja on Monday, Lagos is next and we are ready to die for what we believe in.
Mr. Kanu is standing trial on charges of criminal conspiracy, managing and belonging to an unlawful society, and criminal intimidation, in violation of Sections 97, 97B and 397 of the penal code.

www.centurynewsngr.com/2015/11/26/biafra-ipob-threaten-to-shut-down-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by HungerBAD: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Lagos?hehehehe.

Finally, they are about to take that swim the Oba promised them.

You guy's just want to give the lagos hoodlum's, the opportunity to loot all the Ibo owned businesses in Lagos State. I don't believe this story anyway, as the ibo's in Lagos are too smart to start this crap.

This is a city, that left the Ibo's that resided in it during the Civil war alone. The welcoming attitude, and quietness of the Lagosians should not be taken for granted.

I have families in Lagos, and as a Niger-Deltan, i hope the Yoruba's are able to differentiate us from the Ibo's, just in case they start something crazy and the Yoruba's decide to go on a revenge mission.

This madness should not be brought to Lagos please.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Osirimononaye(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Bet Y......GEJ Should Call Em To Order Thats The Only Voice They'll Listen To.....
D Peace Ambassador Pls Interven(GEJ)

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Butterfly wey Wan quench barbecue suya fire . . . Wetin go happen to am?

14 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by heed101(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2015
I sorry, sorry sorry sorry ohhhhhh. Lagos boys dey para jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by ZeroTolerance: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Bet Y......GEJ Should Call Em To Order Thats The Only Voice They'll Listen To.....
Whu bring GEJ into this?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Karlovich: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole is a British property, and among these slaves, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yoruba people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then ask yourselves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
won de ni fe te.

please go right ahead. that is the day you will understand that God does not have a tribal mark.

e ma kan idin ninu iyo, no doubt, unless Lagosians are sleeping sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Na so....
We remain fearless in front of our enemies ~Nnamdi Kanu

13 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Osirimononaye(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
Whu bring GEJ into this?
U Mean Who Brought Peace Into Dis

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by fastguy10: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Where is my yoruba brothers oya go n stop Biafra grin coward tribe grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Built2last: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Karlovich:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole is a British property, and among these slaves, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yoruba people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then ask yourselves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

I am totally with u...I don't know why we are against the igbo's having their Biafra. A divided Nigeria is good for the yoruba race

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by fastguy10: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos?hehehehe.

You guy's just want to give the lagos hoodlum's, the opportunity to loot all the Ibo owned businesses in Lagos State. I don't believe this story anyway, as the ibo's in Lagos are too smart to start this crap.

This is a city, that left the Ibo's that resided in it during the Civil war alone. The welcoming attitude, and quietness of the Lagosians should not be taken for granted.

I have families in Lagos, and as a Niger-Deltan, i hope the Yoruba's are able to differentiate us from the Ibo's, just in case they start something crazy and the Yoruba's decide to go on a revenge mission.

Who be oba let him come out dat day Biafrans will push him inside d river

18 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Trut(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos?hehehehe.

We will be live and direct in Lagos and nothing will happen. Stop ranting.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2015
MAYBE THE LAGOS IN PORTUGAL BUT DEFINITELY NOT LAGOS NIGERIA.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Standing5(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Osirimononaye:
D Peace Ambassador Pls Interven(GEJ)
This goes to show that the whole biafra movement noise is just a ploy to instigate chaos that will make the FG seek GEJ's 'help' and thereby soften their stance on probes revolving round his admin. Buhari is no soft n clueless drunkard . . . Watch n see . . . Kanu will grow n become a papilo in that cell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Osirimononaye(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Standing5:
This goes to show that the whole biafra movement noise is just a ploy to instigate chaos that will make the FG seek GEJ's 'help' and thereby soften their stance on probes revolving round his admin. Buhari is no soft n clueless drunkard . . . Watch n see . . . Kanu will grow n become a papilo in that cell.
Fool!! Must You Qoute Me

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by koxyz: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Shai,knockout,
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Trut(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

One coward cone head spotted.
Haha lol...
Am quoting you for reference.... cheesy

Don't mind the coward and noise maker, when IPOB protest in Lagos, his words will change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2015
I guess after lagos is Kano and Sokoto states...
grin

20 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by ishiamu(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2015
We watching
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by dammytosh: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Is today April Fools day ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Pavore9: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Waiting for when it will happen...Just hope security will be left behind to protect the shops because it will certainly be an early Christmas for street urchins because coming back from the protest to meet an empty shop will be High Blood Pressure! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Standing5(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Fool!! Must You Qoute Me
You r angry i quoted u, then i know why. It because you wished you could change you comment and find another way round your intention of making Gej look important. You guys close to GEJ should stop decieving him. Buhari is no errand boy for some godfather, he will crush your hero so hard ehn . . . Just Watch n see.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Magician1503(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
I just wish this topic can make it to the front page.

#BiafraCanGo

Make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Osirimononaye(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
Standing5:
You r angry i quoted u, then i know why. It because you wished you could change you comment and find another way round your intension. You guys close to GEJ should stop decieving him. Buhari is no errand boy for some godfather, he will crush you hero so hard . . . Watch n see.
GEJ Has Carved His Name In Stone, Gold And Diamond Of Time....He Lost The Crown To Win A Trophy....Ur Lier Bubu Boko-Hari Terrorist Is A Learner.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by clevadani: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Dem wan die??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Amalgamation Document / Over 72 Hours After Lifting Twitter Ban, No Tweet From Buhari, Osinbajo Yet / "Banditry Will End Soon: An Optimistic Response To Matawalle’s Prophesy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.