Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,506 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Key To My Success Is Hidden In Daily Routine, So Today I Will........... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Key To My Success Is Hidden In Daily Routine, So Today I Will........... (322 Views)

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham / Maiduguri Sunday Explosions, Routine Equipment Testing – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key To My Success Is Hidden In Daily Routine, So Today I Will........... by holla0404(f): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Make myself valuable to somebody.
Say "thank you" and "please".
Not lose an hour in the morning, then spend all day looking for it .
Tackle a problem bigger than me.
Compliment someone.
Look for miracles coming towards me and by me.
Get to better God by reading his word.
Make a small improvement in some area.
Help someone who has no opportunity to repay me.
Choose to love God and celebrate people.
Do at least three things that will take me out of my comfort zone.
Know that the devil hates this new day because I'm up again .
Give thanks for my daily bread daily.
Leave others a little than I found them
Rise up early because no day is long enough for a days work
Not be afraid to for help.
God will help you to be a better person, he will take away the human selfish spirit and replace it with God selfless spirit.
Enjoy your day
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ideology Fuelled By Wrong Islamic Teaching -army Chief S / Delay Catalysts. / They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.