Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose (454 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by exlink10(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2015
The Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose has accused President Buhari of manipulating the just concluded Kogi state elections.

He said “Having manipulated the election substantially, what they plotted by covering up Audu’s death for hours against Islamic injunction, was to declare a dead candidate as elected governor of Kogi State to pave the way for the emergence of his running mate as the governor-elect.”

According to Sun Newspapers, Fayose accused the President of using the Attorney- General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN) to change the 1999 Constitution and the Electoral Act 2010.

He also added that “only the Supreme Court can resolve issues not envisaged by the Constitution like the one that happened concerning the Kogi State governorship election.” Following the cancellation of the results of the poll in 91 polling units, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the governorship election held in Kogi, inconclusive.

Complete story at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/president-buhari-is-manipulating-kogi.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by HungerBAD: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
I still blame the Ekiti people.

I blame them for making a man, who is better suited to being a town crier a Governor. How did this man for God sake become Governor? if there is a prize for stupi.dity this man will win the Grammy Award.

The more this man opens his mouth, the more my respect for Ekiti State goes down. Common Ekiti State, we can do better than this. I mean, this man is starting to make Wike the Thug in Rivers State, look like an Oxford Educated person.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by Osirimononaye(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
I Said It. Lier Bubu Boko-Hari, Has Brought Fake Change Upon This Country...

GEJ Pls Come Ohh!! Come Save Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by dammytosh: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Ekiti people are in for it.

This loud mouthed Gov will not offer anything this term.

He keeps saying things without any proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by jumper524(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Fayose falls under the catigory of gej they both don't know when they are told crap cos i knw for sure fayose is not intelligent enough to understand the concept of democracy he just rant what he feels is PDP would like to hear
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by cephaswizzy(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
This man no wan make bro. bubu rest
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by tos4u(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
I think someone shoukd tell this Fayose tht Buhari has no time for his stupidity
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2015
#EkitiMistake is still talking

he thinks everybody is like him, manipulating elections like he did in Ekiti using the military.

when is he going get to work and leave buhari alone.
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2015
The way Fayose spills thrash lately is worrisome.

That's if the news of him lately is anything to go with
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by simonlee(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
He is the president! Even though he's a dullard, he can manipulate whatever he wants and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it
Re: President Buhari Is Manipulating Kogi Election - Ayodele Fayose by kaywhynoni: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Fayose see your life, After I warned you to stop smoking osogbo weed......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FFK To President Muhammadu Buhari - Do You Have A Conscience At All? / Stuck In Pmb's "Go Slow"; Looming Armageddon? / Check Out : The Bill They Want To Use To Jail Nigerian Social Media Users!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.