Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. (1481 Views)

Some Of These Jumia Black Friday Deals Are LIES / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. by JforceRep(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello, By now I believe it's no longer news about what will be happening worldwide tomorrow being Black Friday.
A lot of Agents/colleagues have been spreading the word like Bible gospel smiley to notify interested buyers.
Well, I'm part of the JUMIA Jforce team, a group of purchase experts here to guide you through the process of what will be happening tomorrow and possibly relieve you from the stress and hassles of ordering things in a rush by ordering for you. And believe me there will be a rush and Internet traffic.
So, I will be dropping a list of SKU's as we call it, a list of gadgets guaranteed to be in Stock ( limited, so only quickest buyers get to seal purchase deals) for the Black Friday. Stay tuned!
Re: List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. by Phemzeal(f): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2015
getting ready
Re: List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. by JforceRep(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
The first batch of products. You can contact me through my signature if you are interested in making one of these new gadgets yours.

Re: List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. by Teeboy22(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
JforceRep:
Hello, By now I believe it's no longer news about what will be happening worldwide tomorrow being Black Friday.
A lot of Agents/colleagues have been spreading the word like Bible gospel smiley to notify interested buyers.
Well, I'm part of the JUMIA Jforce team, a group of purchase experts here to guide you through the process of what will be happening tomorrow and possibly relieve you from the stress and hassles of ordering things in a rush by ordering for you. And believe me there will be a rush and Internet traffic.
So, I will be dropping a list of SKU's as we call it, a list of gadgets guaranteed to be in Stock ( limited, so only quickest buyers get to seal purchase deals) for the Black Friday. Stay tuned!

Nokia XL dey?
Re: List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. by Julietcutie(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
prices nko?
Re: List Of Phones/gadget Ready For Black Friday Deals. by enet1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good Evening Pls how much can I get an infinix Hot note pro and infinix hot 2 tomorrow with the discounts on Black friday,I am highly interested in buying?

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Prices on all catergories of Phones(PHONE COMMUNITY) / Used Iphone For Sale @15,000 / Used Clean Vivo Y15 N40k (SOLD) & Samsung A20 N50k (Available) for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.